Why do cacs hate nickleback

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
This is common for most rock bands though. When they are underground or just starting out , their fans feel special. But as soon as they blow up and get the recognition they worked hard for, those same niche fans turn into their biggest trolls.

I'm pretty sure if Nirvana was still together, cacs would be hating on them too in 2013.
t
I've seen ppl hate on Dave Grohl. How the hell do u hate on Dave Grohl?:what:

If Kurt Cobain didn't off'd himself, Nirvana would have most likely disbanded. Kurt hated the mainstream success Nirvana acquired with Nevermind and he even went on to test the new fans it gathered with the release of In Utero.

Being popular doesn't contributes to a bands hate. Most of these bands mentioned on here where popular in the early 2000s.

Superstar
Daps
Didn't like that album but their other 4 are :win:

I think most hip hop listeners hate coldplay because of Jay-Z but like shyt like linkin park, green day and MCR :heh:

:dwillhuh: what did Jay do

We can agree to disagree on Linkin Park but it's bad music to me. Rather listen to the Roots(who make equally as shatty music)

I could see how it's trendy to dislike Nickleback, but it's completely warranted. If you want to see mom jeans and nascar shirts go to a Nickleback concert. Probably the lamest group of people I've ever seen. Looked like a PTA meeting and they jamming out to this crap like no other.

:dwillhuh:

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
They are a formulaic non-offensive rock band that draws from various influences, mainly the grunge era, and then proceeds to strip them of any soul or authenticity. They represent the lowest common denominator approach to rock n roll, lacking originality and never taking an artistic chance at all. They make Creed and Godsmack look like the Lee "Scratch" Perry's of the genre.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Chester is a far better singer than Justin fukkin Beiber...and fukk Maroon 5...I dont even know if u can consider what they do rock...son..u CAN'T argue Linkin Park as an equivalent to a rock version of Trinidad James..thats not criticism..thats hate. Their music may not be ur cup of tea but atleast it has integrity.. @MikeBrownsJob listed a legit gripe he had...

But so do most rock bands.

Difference is how they use their talent to create music.

I don't need I need to mention why I dislike Linkin Park since in one of my earlier post I said nickelback songs and ac/dc songs sound all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They are a formulaic non-offensive rock band that draws from various influences, mainly the grunge era, and then proceeds to strip them of any soul or authenticity. They represent the lowest common denominator approach to rock n roll, lacking originality and never taking an artistic chance at all. They make Creed and Godsmack look like the Lee "Scratch" Perry's of the genre.

This is legit right here...

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ever watch the film Groundhogs Day... Their music could've been the soundtrack to that film.

It's not that their bad, it's just that it's literally the same thing over and over again.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Chester is a far better singer than Justin fukkin Beiber...and fukk Maroon 5...I dont even know if u can consider what they do rock...son..u CAN'T argue Linkin Park as an equivalent to a rock version of Trinidad James..thats not criticism..thats hate. Their music may not be ur cup of tea but atleast it has integrity.. @MikeBrownsJob listed a legit gripe he had...

Yeh I won't disrespect their musicianship. They are talented. Nickleback is talented and they've carved out a successful lane in their own right. I just dislike the music. It's unappealing to me. It's boring and uninspiring.

Linkin Park terribly frustrates me because they are so talented and their music leaves a lot to be desired. They remind me of the Roots and NERD. I want to love both of those bands as well because they have so much personality and so much to offer but their music is just wack to me. Especially NERD because Pharrell has shown promise as a solo act. His mixtape was :lawd: and their first album In Search Of..was :eat:..After that :shaq2:

I never liked the Roots. They piss me the fukk me off. They could be on some Living Colour - Cult of Personality type shyt if they wanted to.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
But so do most rock bands.

Difference is how they use their talent to create music.

I don't need I need to mention why I dislike Linkin Park since in one of my earlier post I said nickelback songs and ac/dc songs sound all the same.

Like I said..by comparing them to Justin Beiber and Trinidad James that is stripping away all of their artistic integrity...purely outlandish statement.. @MikeBrownsJob listed his reasons without sayin outlandish shyt like that...ive honestly never came across a rock fan who hated them...or said they werent atleast talented even if they dont fukk wit the music...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yeh I won't disrespect their musicianship. They are talented. Nickleback is talented and they've carved out a successful lane in their own right. I just dislike the music. It's unappealing to me. It's boring and uninspiring.

Linkin Park terribly frustrates me because they are so talented and their music leaves a lot to be desired. They remind me of the Roots and NERD. I want to love both of those bands as well because they have so much personality and so much to offer but their music is just wack to me. Especially NERD because Pharrell has shown promise as a solo act. His mixtape was :lawd: and their first album In Search Of..was :eat:..After that :shaq2:

I never liked the Roots. They piss me the fukk me off. They could be on some Living Colour - Cult of Personality type shyt if they wanted to.

I feel u...

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Like I said..by comparing them to Justin Beiber and Trinidad James that is stripping away all of their artistic integrity...purely outlandish statement.. @MikeBrownsJob listed his reasons without sayin outlandish shyt like that...ive honestly never came across a rock fan who hated them...or said they werent atleast talented even if they dont fukk wit the music...

But Justin Bieber sings, what makes Linkin Park's lead singer better than Bieber.

I don't think I ever came across a Led Zeppelin or Interpol fan that likes Linkin Park.

Daps
you can't tell me that this song is good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4"]Nickelback - Photograph - YouTube[/ame]

however I do like this song.

Nickleback has chroruses like nursery rhymes, very easy to recite, I think that's why a lot of people like them.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Only the cynic and depressed dislike Coldplay. First time I saw Yellow, I said this would be a huge band. "A Rush of Blood to the Head" is probably the most complete rock album of 2000's. Green Eyes, Amsterdam(live) :lawd: The Scientist, etc. just a great album.

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
Also, I don't think white people hate them...who do you think is buying their records, merchandise and concert tickets? But there sure are a lot of white people that hate them. The hatred is probably strongest in those who view rock n roll as a genre that still has the potential for actual emotion, social commentary, danger and creativity.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
nikkas in Detroit had a petition up to stop them from performing at halftime during the Thanksgiving game :dead: