Why do cacs hate nickleback

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
:deadrose:@ there being 22 guest

If you guys like nickelback then you guys should stop with the drake hate as well.

While most hip hop listeners may say that Drake doesn't bring anything new to the table other than his simp songs, rock listeners can say the same about nickelback. Nickelback songs along with AC/DC songs, sound all the same. Once you hear an AC/DC song, it's like hearing their entire catalog :heh:

edit: People in here also like Maroon 5 :laff:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
But a black person that enjoys linkin park is the equivalent of a white person that enjoys listening to trinidad james

No it isnt...cause Linkin Park is actually talented....huge difference..I know plenty of white people who know their shyt when it comes to rock who have zero problem with Linkin Park...theres nothing wrong with them ...

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
No it isnt...cause Linkin Park is actually talented....huge difference..I know plenty of white people who know their shyt when it comes to rock who have zero problem with Linkin Park...theres nothing wrong with them ...

I don't think talent can be applied here because they all know how to play an instrument, the difference is how they use it to create music.

White people can say the same about trinidad james. He's rapping over a beat and rhyming words :manny:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
1...there's nothing wrong with Linkin Park AT ALL ..
2. Nickleback aint a great band by any means but the hate they get is exaggerated to the point where some a$$holes dont even know why they hate em...it just became the cool thing to do...the people who list legit reasons they dont like them is good money tho..cause its completely understandable...

We can agree to disagree on Linkin Park but it's bad music to me. Rather listen to the Roots(who make equally as shatty music)

I could see how it's trendy to dislike Nickleback, but it's completely warranted. If you want to see mom jeans and nascar shirts go to a Nickleback concert. Probably the lamest group of people I've ever seen. Looked like a PTA meeting and they jamming out to this crap like no other.

Never Broke Again

Save stuff for the 2020 Posty's
Daps
Reppin
DC
i always assumed this was one of the better rock groups till i got onto forums cos them and linkin park was basically the only rock music i've ever heard :pachaha:

nothing seems that bad but the fukk do i know bout rock

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I don't think talent can be applied here because they all know how to play an instrument, the difference is how they use it to create music.

White people can say the same about trinidad james. He's rapping over a beat and rhyming words :manny:

Nah...he CANT rap by even rap's standards...Linkin Park actually talks about shyt with real subject matter...he doesnt...Chester can ACTUALLY sing...has a pretty strong voice..and they can write...I honestly cant see whats wrong with them aside from the fact people hate them cause their popular...same way u said u dont understand why people front on Coldplay...I really dont even come across many people who hate on Linkin Park tho...honestly...

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
This is common for most rock bands though. When they are underground or just starting out , their fans feel special. But as soon as they blow up and get the recognition they worked hard for, those same niche fans turn into their biggest trolls.

I'm pretty sure if Nirvana was still together, cacs would be hating on them too in 2013.
t
I've seen ppl hate on Dave Grohl. How the hell do u hate on Dave Grohl?:what:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
We can agree to disagree on Linkin Park but it's bad music to me. Rather listen to the Roots(who make equally as shatty music)

I could see how it's trendy to dislike Nickleback, but it's completely warranted. If you want to see mom jeans and nascar shirts go to a Nickleback concert. Probably the lamest group of people I've ever seen. Looked like a PTA meeting and they jamming out to this crap like no other.

Yea..we gonna have to agree to disagree on Linkin Park...and like I said..for the people who have legit gripes with them...I understand it...cause it is warranted for the most part...im talkin bout the people who hate them because everyone else hates them...cause its the cool thing to do..I know people who cant stand them and with good reason but can atleast admit when they have a good song...theres people who dont know why they hate them and can't even admit that...

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Nah...he CANT rap by even rap's standards...Linkin Park actually talks about shyt...he doesnt...Chester can ACTUALLY sing...has a pretty strong voice..and they can write...I honestly cant see whats wrong with them aside from the fact people hate them cause their popular...same way u said u dont understand why people front on Coldplay...I really dont even come across many people who hate on Linkin Park tho...honestly...

Linkin Park's entire discography sounds exactly the same. Hybrid Theory sounds like one 45 minute song. :shaq2: I don't hate them because they are popular. It's just their sound is incomplete to me. It starts off with promise but it ends :snoop:..I want to like them but :smh:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Nah...he CANT rap by even rap's standards...Linkin Park actually talks about shyt...he doesnt...Chester can ACTUALLY sing...has a pretty strong voice..and they can write...I honestly cant see whats wrong with them aside from the fact people hate them cause their popular...same way u said u dont understand why people front on Coldplay...I really dont even come across many people who hate on Linkin Park tho...honestly...

Many rock bands "talk about shyt" and if by that you mean a song about life experience or emotions. Adam Levine can also sing but that doesn't makes Maroon 5 a good band.

Let me put it this way, Linkin Park's lead singer is as good of a singer as Justin Bieber :russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Linkin Park's entire discography sounds exactly the same. Hybrid Theory sounds like one 45 minute song. :shaq2: I don't hate them because they are popular. It's just their sound is incomplete to me. It starts off with promise but it ends :snoop:..I want to like them but :smh:

I just thought it was a cohesive album...but I feel u...agree to disagree when it comes to them I guess..lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Many rock bands "talk about shyt" and if by that you mean a song about life experience or emotions. Adam Levine can also sing but that doesn't makes Maroon 5 a good band.

Let me put it this way, Linkin Park's lead singer is as good of a singer as Justin Bieber :russ:

Chester is a far better singer than Justin fukkin Beiber...and fukk Maroon 5...I dont even know if u can consider what they do rock...son..u CAN'T argue Linkin Park as an equivalent to a rock version of Trinidad James..thats not criticism..thats hate. Their music may not be ur cup of tea but atleast it has integrity.. @MikeBrownsJob listed a legit gripe he had...

Last edited by a moderator: