Why do cacs hate nickleback

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I honestly think Nickelback has literally only one good song...lol...but I still think the wide spread pure loathing of them nikkas comes from it being an trend...like...there is LEGIT reasons to hate them...but a lot of the hate they get comes from people who just follow the leader and have no idea why they hate em...and have never even listened to their shyt..

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nickelback is the lamest, safest rock band in history. Their formulaic and often rehashed material(seriously, there's a youtube video out there where it shows that two of their singles is exactly the same instrumentals but with different vocals) is some of the worst to ever come out of rock. You guys saying they're alright and good rock is the equivalent to someone who doesn't know enough rap saying Soulja Boy is good rap and he doesn't understand why hiphop heads hate him so much.

The fact that one of the most safest religious bands out there............Paramore.....makes better music than them and at times even harder rock songs, when Paramore is essentially pop-rock tells you all we need to know about Nickleback.....

The guy's response in that interview about the petition I posted on the previous pages is evident in itself at the mindset the guy is in.......

Would it be insulting if I said they are a poor man's Canadian version of Bon Jovi?I can't get over how wack these dudes are :mindblown:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The songwriting
Only the cynic and depressed dislike Coldplay. First time I saw Yellow, I said this would be a huge band. "A Rush of Blood to the Head" is probably the most complete rock album of 2000's. Green Eyes, Amsterdam(live) :lawd: The Scientist, etc. just a great album.

The songwriting on "viva la vida"(the song) is phenomenal....

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its so fun and exhilarating to shyt on Nickleback's music

:noah:

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
:mindblown:
Why does this thread have so many replies?

I love good quality rock music, but this shows how many "cacs" are on this site. :usure:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Lol at OP catching feelings :

URs249D.png

2rfbudx.jpg

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
But generally it seems that its the lead singer who is causing a lot of this pathetic discography by the group......

As someone said already

The songwriting sucks
The singing sucks
The music/production sucks

I mean I'm trying to think of a hip hop analogy and Papoose is the only person I can think of....
Nickelback is kinda mediocre and generic yet they sell records for some reason. That sounds more like Fab than Papoose.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt, I thinkthe hate came when people foundouttheyre Canadian

as if these nikkas rhyming sorry with story on "You Remind Me" wasn't a big hint.