Why do cacs hate nickleback

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nickleback is just a shytty pop band

no content...just fukkin terrible

This is him speaking on the whole thing.......

Although I know obviously your supposed to defend yourself its like this guy had the audience eating out of the palm of his hands and laughing at how ridiculous this "M Douche..."(name calling really :comeon: ) was

I think the whole Nickleback situation is worse for another reason alot of people in here haven't mentioned............

They strengthen the stereotype of Canada being bland and safe.... :upsetfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nickleback is dope for people who don't listen to much music :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh

But what makes them sooooooo bad that white ppl just loathe these dudes?

I don't get it. How did they go from alot of ppl liking Curb and dark horse, to all of a suddent ppl consider them trash?:mindblown:

Fans of music dislike them because of their extremely simplistic guitar chords, and essentially being a pop band. The reason the hate is so widespread, is because of the internet. It's almost like a meme to hate Nickelback at this point because people on the internet said it was cool to do so.

Me personally, I don't mind em. I'll never be jamming out to one of their albums or anything, but if a song is on the radio I'll listen to it. I've always enjoyed pop music, so I can take Nickelback for what they are and enjoy it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
jealously.

even up here in canada they are hated
yet they still sell out shows

chad kroeger and avril lavigne lol

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
Why are people so surprised that folks don't like Nickleback?

Wack artists are wack artists, no matter the genre. Of course there are a ton of Nickleback fans. Some folks like shytty, simple music that takes no effort to understand. Fortunately for pop rock bands, that's a good number of people. :heh:

With that said, Nickleback struggled to go gold with their last album after doing 3x platinum last time out. Their act is finally coming to an end. And I, for one, won't miss them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nickelback is the lamest, safest rock band in history. Their formulaic and often rehashed material(seriously, there's a youtube video out there where it shows that two of their singles is exactly the same instrumentals but with different vocals) is some of the worst to ever come out of rock. You guys saying they're alright and good rock is the equivalent to someone who doesn't know enough rap saying Soulja Boy is good rap and he doesn't understand why hiphop heads hate him so much.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
Patrick from Fall Out Boy said something about this recently, that made total sense. Nickelback has sold millions of records, sell out tours and all that, but it became "cool" to not like them. Actual Nickelback fans, who are out there buying all the albums and coppin' mad tickets are now ashamed to say that they love the group.

duke just cited fall out boy as a source of credibility

how old are u breh :heh: