Why do Brehs say White Women are the easiest to Smash?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
uggamuggas & plain.jane hoes is easy across all races

those are the snowbunnies cats is used to

birds from money birds on modeling contract money know their pricetag is different

this ain't true for the top shelf chill off the quack

you are right in regards to fine ass white girls but rich white girls are some of the easiest ones.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wouldn’t say they’re easier (I mean, idk I don’t really fukk with a lot of them) but if they’re interested in you it’s less bullshyt going on to get to fukk and when you fukking.

I think it’s easier if they’re attracted to you (doesn’t mean you’re ugly if they aren’t, just mean they aren’t attracted to you. I’m not attracted to a lot of white girls but don’t mean they’re ugly and vice versa imo)

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
No sassy attitude and demands.
Them bytches have the worst, most delusional, fukked up attitudes of ALL women on this planet. Not sure why that stigma is so firmly attached to Black women. Just get into it with one of them scarecrows or bring up the right subject (any racial injustice or police brutality) and watch how them hoes transfer from that fake nice shyt them hoes are notorious for to being deadly serious and defending the systematic racism that gives them all of their white supremacist goodies. You’re a CAC. That’s very obvious. Or you’re just a dumb c00n nikka who’s gonna have to get Kareem Hunt’d or Kobe Bryant’d before you get unstuck from stupid...

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I wonder the same thing, espically as a Black man:confusedswaggy:

If white women are so easy to smash then they why is their so many cac incels:confusedswaggy:
Apparently a white woman is looked down upon when she samples dark meat.

Look at what Elliott Rodgers & that cac who shot up the yoga class said aabout black men.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Them bytches have the worst, most delusional, fukked up attitudes of ALL women on this planet. Not sure why that stigma is so firmly attached to Black women. Just get into it with one of them scarecrows or bring up the right subject (any racial injustice or police brutality) and watch how them hoes transfer from that fake nice shyt them hoes are notorious for to being deadly serious and defending the systematic racism that gives them all of their white supremacist goodies. You’re a CAC. That’s very obvious. Or you’re just a dumb c00n nikka who’s gonna have to get Kareem Hunt’d or Kobe Bryant’d before you get unstuck from stupid...
I get your point but the white women that flirt with me usually lead with the racial injustice angle. As a matter of fact, they start sh1tting on white men in general but I play right past that sh1t because I would never date or sleep with a white. I also assume women of other races that come on super strong are attempting to pass me an std.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
No sassy attitude and demands.

a9TpuJR.gif

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Because more often than not they are far more thirsty in their sexual advances if they feeling you. Also there's a lot of them.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I still don't think they were to the level of sexual liberalism as Sex and the City. Mind you, Sex and the City was far more explicit as it was on HBO and not basic cable.

Half & Half and Eve aired on UPN9. Still managed to be risque for their time-slot and network.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
White women are absolutely easy if they find you halfway attractive. Hell, in high school alone, I came in less than 24 hours after making the varsity squad in 9th grade and there were two of them from the cheerleading squad that I'd only spoken to in gym three or four times at my locker. Another tried to grab a handful of my crotch in class with the teacher literally 10 feet away at the overhead projector. My boys across the room like :dahell: :leon: Amplify that thirst by ten at the collegiate level. Young white women are borderline reckless and don't really hesitate to put it out there if they want it, and older white women 35 and up -- many of them married -- will absolutely openly flirt with you whether you're 18 or 25. I deal with it at work daily, and many of them aren't a prize at all, but they don't realize it because society has exalted them to the degree that they genuinely believe that they're apex of desireability.

Getting white tail isn't difficult, but I simply don't enjoy conversing with them, especially as I grow older and more aware. Regardless of what some say, there's definitely a barrier there culturally and I've never felt wholly comfortable shooting the breeze with most white women. They either turn into caricatures via trying to "fit" in with you, or they drive you crazy with their conversation. Often, both. FWIW, the easiest women for me to sleep with in college was always black women, and I don't mean that as a slight. I simply meshed more with black women around my age. From jokes, to hobbies, to political stances. It usually just clicked a lot more naturally which more often than not led to us in one another's dorm outside of class.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
because cacs fit into 3 categories.

they either can get p*ssy from women they want
can't get p*ssy but think they deserve it from women they desire
or they settle within their level

it's the ones who are entitled that are the ones you are describing. white women throw p*ssy around like backyard football. but they are all throwing it to the same men.

I thought all men fit in to those catagories.