Why do Brehs say White Women are the easiest to Smash?

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
From personal experience, though I have chosen not to actually follow through, white women have been overwhelmingly more easy to lay down. No effort involved, just a physical attraction and that's it. That does happen with all races but with white women its like I'm much more of a magnet. They are much more willing to accept a physical relationship than any other race, whether it be one night one or for a few weeks/months. If its purely sexual, they are with it. I've talked tons of shyt just to see how far I can go or how easy it would be. I can go far and its always easy.

Also, I've never been denied by any drunken advance (never tried sober and never will) towards a white woman. Yet, I was still coherent enough to recognize I would hate myself for following through, it never mattered, it was always a go. Always.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Most of the tension is sexual, so if one tries to give you that passive aggressive bullshyt, they most likely -- want dikk.

I dealt with them in H.S. Some are cool but the paranoia shyt I dont really...yeah.

I rather deal with da Latina ones that look like Ariella Ferrera for head but other than that, I'm good.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Because it’s true :manny:.

Any breh who has lived in a predominantly PAWG city/area (Austin, Denver, Seattle, etc.) can attest to this.
:mjlit:

Smashed on like 30mins after meeting her...she bought me a drink and took me back to the hotel room which wasn't hers but her tinder date that didn't take her to the snoop show :mjlol:

bytch was telling me to choke her hard...fukking nutcase bish was tellin me she was on psych meds and she ain't wanna get pregnant again...she said fukk it and said, "take the condom off, I wanna feel it while you choke me!!!":hypeirvin:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Because it’s true :manny:.

Any breh who has lived in a predominantly PAWG city/area (Austin, Denver, Seattle, etc.) can attest to this.
First time I went to Boston :whew: Like shooting fish in a barrel. Had one white ho trying to suck my dikk in the middle of the dance floor of this frat house

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
All i know is that back in HS and college the white girls was down for the casual stuff. The black girls weren't just letting you smash or giving random dome. At least not to the level of the white girls. Of course I, myself, have never pawged. Other than head.
Ol' "I smoked it but I didn't inhale" ass :russ: