Why do Brehs say White Women are the easiest to Smash?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Have you smashed?
s401090_47.jpg
Nope, male pigeons look at Pigeon Lady as a motherly figure :smile:

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
They generally speaking have the lowest barrier of entry as a collection and have less issues crossing racial lines for their own enjoyment.
Plus they tend to be more sexually loose and free esp in college years bc of their feminist (covert or overt) mindset + being white women they don't get as much flak as other races of women.
This is the biggest reason why. There are simply no repercussions for them being a hoe. It's thoroughly accepted within their culture and as far as I can tell this is a recent phenomenon as well.

Now this primarily extends to anglo saxons, and western Europeans. Eastern Euros tend to cluster with minorities as far as conservatism is concerned. All of this is on the down low of course. Unless they're from an ultra liberal family, and have nothing but humanities majors as friends, they will simply casually smash around and not tell a soul. The liberal variety will actually speak openly it, hense the wokehoe movement we see today :dead:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
because cacs fit into 3 categories.

they either can get p*ssy from women they want
can't get p*ssy but think they deserve it from women they desire
or they settle within their level

it's the ones who are entitled that are the ones you are describing. white women throw p*ssy around like backyard football. but they are all throwing it to the same men.
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
More acceptable for them to be sexually liberal. I’m yet to see a show like “Sex and the City” but with a black cast.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Because it’s true :manny:.

Any breh who has lived in a predominantly PAWG city/area (Austin, Denver, Seattle, etc.) can attest to this.
idk; wasn't my experience but i might have just been me
They’re not. They’re just the majority so you’re statistically more likely to find one DTF than women of other races
i think this is the correct answer

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
"Girlfriends"?
Yea "Girlfriends", "Insecure", "Girls Trip" and a bunch of other shows/movies follow the "black SATC" format.

But "Sex and the City" had a way bigger impact on pop culture and white women than any of those shows had on black women. Hell, plenty of black women are huge SATC fans.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Easiest p*ssy is white p*ssy, these bytches let it be known that they wanna ride your piece. They'll eye fukk you publically, play with straws in their mouth and stare at you on chipotle lines, do extra shyt in aisles in walmart, compliment you inappropriately publically. I think it's the fact that they have a fetish and they already assume brehs are into them. In college they just don't give a fukk.​