Why do Boxers/NFL/NBA players get so little respect for being great athletes

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
nobody ever says. you know what. I can beat Michael Phelps, Nobody is like fukk Tiger woods I would have went ham on the back 9. So why do so many people have a problem when you tell them you aren't going to beat Ramon Sessions 1 on 1. or you're not going to tackle DeAngelo Williams head up. The only reason I have is that we grow up playing these sports up to the HS level for most of us. But even then you have someone like Cadillac Williams who made people look like he was Jesus and he's not even good like that.

You got nikkas talking about 50 cent beating Floyd Mayweather in a fight. :laff:. and without Gloves. just a fist fight.

Wassup with yall. do yall nikkas believe in Superman and Santa Clause.

I had a homie a few years back .like one of my nikkas say he could tackle Rickey Williams. And this was in his Prime.

TACKLE Rickey Williams. and the nikka got heated cause everybody was like nikka get the fukk out of here.

how you 5'9" 150 smoke newports like you signed a contract with them, drink Bud light like you got a lifetime supply, and the last bench you seen was at the park. and think you going to tackle this nikka at full speed. shyt blows my mind.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
no rational person could ever think 50 cent could ever see floyd with the hands..

50 was a golden glove and has at least 70 pounds on Floyd, he could hang with him because of the weight advantage, but he wouldn't win or be close. I played in high school and tacked/ran over nikka who were D1-D2 and one who went pro, you nikkaz need to stop being in awe of these athletes. With that said, :heh: at tackling Ricky Williams head on in his prime, unless you going for the ankles. Honestly, a good 30% of average nikkaz have the physical attributes to be a pro level athlete, they just don't have the work ethic :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
50 was a golden glove and has at least 70 pounds on Floyd, he could hang with him because of the weight advantage, but he wouldn't win or be close. I Honestly, a good 30% of average nikkaz have the physical attributes to be a pro level athlete, they just don't have the work ethic :manny:

:stopitslime:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Breh, I'm the smallest nikka in my family, and I'm 5'8" 215-220 when I'm in shape, and I ain't even big. Case and point, my cousin is 6'5" dunks with both hands and got offered a tryout by UIC but said f*ck it :manny: There's a LOT of nikkas in the Chi who are have the physical attributes to go pro in the NBA but for whatever reason don't do it, anybody from the Chi knows at least 2-3 Hoop Dreams type nikkaz :manny: You from the south, I'm sure in your hood a good 30-40% of nikkas are 6'+ and 200 lbs+, but don't give a f*ck :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Breh, I'm the smallest nikka in my family, and I'm 5'8" 215-220 when I'm in shape, and I ain't even big. Case and point, my cousin is 6'5" dunks with both hands and got offered a tryout by UIC but said f*ck it :manny: There's a LOT of nikkas in the Chi who are have the physical attributes to go pro in the NBA but for whatever reason don't do it, anybody from the Chi knows at least 2-3 Hoop Dreams type nikkaz :manny: You from the south, I'm sure in your hood a good 30-40% of nikkas are 6'+ and 200 lbs+, but don't give a f*ck :manny:

cuz I feel what you are saying but I said PRO. just cause your cousin got an offer for a tryout to a division 1 school does not a pro make. And most my nikka TI sized. I'v had 2 homies try out and didn't make division 2 squads. being a professional is some next level shyt.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Cause I can go down to the park and see some random bum yam like its nothin

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Im sick of hearing BS like this,just cuz you 6-7 don't mean you can play in the league...you have to be conditioned phenomenal athlete who has the skill set....If you 6-7 at the very least you should be a bouncer at some sh1thole club not a world class athlete...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Im sick of hearing BS like this,just cuz you 6-7 don't mean you can play in the league...you have to be conditioned phenomenal athlete who has the skill set....If you 6-7 at the very least you should be a bouncer at some sh1thole club not a world class athlete...

:whew: at a 6'7" bouncer, yall nikkas trying to get me killed.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
50 was a golden glove and has at least 70 pounds on Floyd, he could hang with him because of the weight advantage, but he wouldn't win or be close. I played in high school and tacked/ran over nikka who were D1-D2 and one who went pro, you nikkaz need to stop being in awe of these athletes. With that said, :heh: at tackling Ricky Williams head on in his prime, unless you going for the ankles. Honestly, a good 30% of average nikkaz have the physical attributes to be a pro level athlete, they just don't have the work ethic :manny:

mcnabb.gif

50 cent at his best physical peak was 6'0 and 170 lbs, which is 3 lbs heavier than what Victor ortiz was the night he fought Floyd Mayweather, and Victor Ortiz 167 lbs is a lot more muscle and endurance than 50 cent at 170 lbs

:heh: You cant even size up 50 cent and Floyd Mayweather right... thinking a 15 lb difference is 70 lbs :wtf: no need to take ANYTHING you EVER say seriously about sports again ever on this site

and being golden gloves dont mean shyt I know golden gloves people in the bay area who get knocked out during club and house parties all the fukking time I dont really think you fully understand what golden gloves really mean and you just a dikk riding idiot who dont know shyt about sports but got 100 50 cent posters posted on ya wall :snoop:

Prolly posted that post in a G Unit bra tank top :stopitslime:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Just b/c you 6-7 doesn't mean sh*t, but if you can dunk with both hands, shoot at a 40%+ clip, do a 10 second shuffle, etc etc, you have the attributes to be a pro athlete. A lot of nikkaz aren't SUPREMELY gifted, which means to be pro level, 6-8 hours in the gym/court/field/pitch, a proper diet, little/no alcohol, etc. You have the Herschel Walkers and the Lebron James who are just freaks of nature, but most people have to work. Kobe isn't physically superior to say JR Smith, he just works harder at his game.

Cause I can go down to the park and see some random bum yam like its

Anybody who watches Cali Ball, Texas HS football, etc knows like not much separates the nikkas who go pro from the nikkas who don't :manny: I remember going to watch a Miami Beach High football game and the QB through a 60 yard pass downfield, and the kid couldn't have been older than 17. The question is, are you really willing to work at it? If Dwight was 6'5", would he be in the league? Nah, because he doesn't have the work/ethic demeanor to be a Hakeem type center, but he certainly has all the natural attributes.

cuz I feel what you are saying but I said PRO. just cause your cousin got an offer for a tryout to a division 1 school does not a pro make. And most my nikka TI sized. I'v had 2 homies try out and didn't make division 2 squads. being a professional is some next level shyt.

You must be in some backwater area, been though TX, GA, FL, a lot of bigazz nikkaz in dem states.