Why Do Black Men Get The Most Love Outside Of Our Race?

Daps
I've been all over the world and if you black and you're overseas you get put on a pedestal. Get treated like :king:. In the states we not appreciated at all. Black chicks had the :scusthov: when they saw me :win: with my japanese chicks. My gal cook, clean, laundry, take me out, and she don't have a problem with it. Black chicks are cool but I've come terms with that the grass is greener....

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Because black men are seen as being the most masculine. Tall, DARK, and handsome has existed forever and there's a reason for that.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
aumCO.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
partially

certain countries in eastern europe you will get killed just for being a black male, ive been to romania, poland, russia, ukraine and eh i got nothing but love although i could have easily got my head smashed in by neo nazis

Daps
lol @this bullshyt

blacks, especially black men are universally hated.

but keep living ducktales

:umad: keep letting the american propaganda tell you that you ain't shyt. You a clown for believing that sh1t. Talking bout ducktales??? :childplease: niccas are actually living life bruh outside of the slave mentality you got. Wake up nicca!!!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:usure: that refers to black men?
In some places. Allow me to further explain...
lol @this bullshyt

blacks, especially black men are universally hated.

but keep living ducktales

It's a double edged sword. Black men are seen in two different lights internationally. One is the rich athlete/rapper. The other being the face of poverty. Depending on where you go some of the women will take the "I'm dating 50 Cent" approach while others take the "he isn't worth a penny approach".

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
:umad: keep letting the american propaganda tell you that you ain't shyt. You a clown for believing that sh1t. Talking bout ducktales??? :childplease: niccas are actually living life bruh outside of the slave mentality you got. Wake up nicca!!!
:umad:

but i don't live in america...

what say you now?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
In some places. Allow me to further explain...

It's a double edged sword. Black men are seen in two different lights internationally. One is the rich athlete/rapper. The other being the face of poverty. Depending on where you go some of the women will take the "I'm dating 50 Cent" approach while others take the "he isn't worth a penny approach".

this.

It's crazy how you can be so hated, and yet put on a pedestal as a sex God.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I've been all over the world and if you black and you're overseas you get put on a pedestal. Get treated like :king:. In the states we not appreciated at all. Black chicks had the :scusthov: when they saw me :win: with my japanese chicks. My gal cook, clean, laundry, take me out, and she don't have a problem with it. Black chicks are cool but I've come terms with that the grass is greener....

You in America with a Japanese chick? Where did you meet her? :yeshrug: