Why do black folks look for reasons NOT to vote

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everywhere I look it's a new nikka wit a new reason he's not voting. It literally takes 5 minutes of your life, it's not dangerous, and it COULD benefit you. Why not take part in it?

People spend millions upon millions of dollars on elections but somehow you nikkas think it's not worth your five minutes.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This thread is really "why aren't you voting Democrat". If those people said they were voting Republican you would have a problem with it and most likely would encourage them not to vote. You aren't advocating the choice to vote. You are really saying "why aren't you voting for Obama".

Not at all bruh. People should vote for who they think is the best candidate. Point is GO VOTE.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:lolbron:

Not at all. Just pointing out the Sharia Law when it comes to Black Democrats and disrespect those who choose other recieve. The brothas and sistas who choose not vote, while I disagree that is their right.

You know like I know, the ones who don't vote be the first ones to complain about the gov't,.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
This thread is really "why aren't you voting Democrat". If those people said they were voting Republican you would have a problem with it and most likely would encourage them not to vote. You aren't advocating the choice to vote. You are really saying "why aren't you voting for Obama".

very good point, but voting Romney? :heh:

i'ma pick the lesser of 2 evils :manny: