Why do black folks buy Tesla knowing good and well Elon is a full blown racist?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
shyt is crazy to me. :wtf: nikkas be complaining so much, but still buy his products

Yeah we know other companies like Gucci is racist, but Elon is in our face with it. There's been lawsuits of black employees suing his company because of blatant racism. I will never support him.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My dad bought one, but in his case it was simply out of necessity. Tesla has the best charging network. he has like a 1 hour commute to work everyday and so he racks up alot mileage. Saves him alot of money.

Really the idiot in this equation is Elon. He consumer base, people that care about green living, is all lefties, and yet he cater's to right who are in the pocket of oil lobbies and actively trying to keep our country from going full electric. Eventually they will pass tax laws that will make it pointless to drive and electric cars and put himself out of business.

His racism is hurting himself more than us.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Wasn't Ford a racist also? I feel like a lot of product producers are racists.
A lot of white people are racists...so I really don't tend to make the distinction whether they're a producer or a consumer.

But yeah...obscene wealth and racism/whitwe supremacy go hand in hand.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't Ford a racist also? I feel like a lot of product producers are racists.

You're missing the entire point. Yeah other companies are racist, but they either aren't bluntly in your face with it or care just enough to keep racism and cater towards our demographic.G ucci came out with an apology for black face.

Is the Ford spokesman all on twitter & Instagram spreading right wing news? Besides, how many black folks are buying Fords?

Meanwhile Elon:

Elon Musk calls U.S. media and schools ‘racist against whites & Asians’​

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The average black person would starve to death, have little to no transportation, little to no shelter, little to no clothing if we only bought from non black people that ARENT racist.
I feel like that's why their racist...they know we have to depend on them and they don't depend on us so white people and non-blacks feel they can treat Black people like absolute garbage.

That's one of the reasons I stopped watching white TV shows and movies and cut cable 15 years ago..they're not returning the favor.

Black folks consuming all of this white garbage...meanwhile they calling us slurs while we consume their garbage.

And people wonder why I call these crackers...crackers...they literally get off on this shyt and treating Black folks like garbage.

Thats why they always laughing at racism...and think it's funny.
:mjpls:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I don't think the average black person is digging into it that deep. Majority of these heads of companies are a$$holes too so it's like asking why people wear Nike or have Iphones. People just disconnect from the reality of capitalism and live their life

TBS, I recently peeped how I'm seeing more and more Tesla's parked in rough areas. Not sure how they are charging them at home but I think Tesla is becoming a status symbol in the hood. Especially the two higher models

Daps
My dad bought one, but in his case it was simply out of necessity. Tesla has the best charging network. he has like a 1 hour commute to work everyday and so he racks up alot mileage. Saves him alot of money.

Really the idiot in this equation is Elon. He consumer base, people that care about green living, is all lefties, and yet he cater's to right who are in the pocket of oil lobbies and actively trying to keep our country from going full electric. Eventually they will pass tax laws that will make it pointless to drive and electric cars and put himself out of business.

His racism is hurting himself more than us.

Rough napkin math:

Model 3 $32k after tax credit now
Corolla hybrid starts at $23k

model 3 RWD efficiency 250-260 Wh/mile
average cost of super charging $0.25/kWh -> cost per mile driven = $0.063
Corolla hybrid roughly 50mpg, gas @ $5/gal -> cost per mile driven = $0.10

you would need to drive 230k miles to break even if these are constant.

Not a knock on your dad but saying it was a necessity seems like a hyperbole.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Rough napkin math:

Model 3 $32k after tax credit now
Corolla hybrid starts at $23k

model 3 RWD efficiency 250-260 Wh/mile
average cost of super charging $0.25/kWh -> cost per mile driven = $0.063
Corolla hybrid roughly 50mpg, gas @ $5/gal -> cost per mile driven = $0.10

you would need to drive 230k miles to break even if these are constant.

Not a knock on your dad but saying it was a necessity seems like a hyperbole.
Whats that corolla charging network like? none of those numbers matter if you have to plug it in at home and slow charge it everyday.
Tesla has several superchargers within his route, that allows him to get to 80% in 15 minutes, and i believe they are free to use as a tesla owner.
some of these other electric cars are nice but he would literally have to alternate between a gas car and an electric car ever other day time give it time to have a full enough charge make the 1 hour daily commute (1 hour both ways)