why do black Americans dominate professional football and basketball?

why

• culture

Votes: 33 53.2%
  • genetics

Votes: 29 46.8%

• Total voters

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah and what we are seeing is that even with the similarities in lifestyle and training
There are more "black" athletes excelling in the dynamic explosive aspects of sports
Yeah you have explosive athletes in every "race" but the MOST explosive athletes are "black"

Darker complexion&Skeletal structure are two characteristics used to group a race together
A higher concentration of fast twitch muscle fibers appears to be one of those characteristics as well
You can't just take what characteristics you want jahahahaa
Until genetic engineering comes around you don't get to cherry pick traits
So if you want to be the best athlete in the world at this point no matter how much you don't like it YOU BETTER HAVE SOME "BLACK" IN YOU jahahahaa

If your hurt and offended by this you're a fukking rascist
That's what you get for pigeonholing yourself by a stupid fukking trait like complexion and hair color/texture jahahahaa //////

OOOOO OOOOO OOOO OOOO OOOOO OOOOOO
OOOOOO OOOOO OOOO
LET IT BURN
LET IT BURN
GOTTA LET IT BURN
i'm tied up with some shyt this weekend i have to come back from that... :ufdup:

i'm the devil's advocate...

:cook:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah and what we are seeing is that even with the similarities in lifestyle and training
There are more "black" athletes excelling in the dynamic explosive aspects of sports
Yeah you have explosive athletes in every "race" but the MOST explosive athletes are "black"

Darker complexion&Skeletal structure are two characteristics used to group a race together
A higher concentration of fast twitch muscle fibers appears to be one of those characteristics as well
You can't just take what characteristics you want jahahahaa
Until genetic engineering comes around you don't get to cherry pick traits
So if you want to be the best athlete in the world at this point no matter how much you don't like it YOU BETTER HAVE SOME "BLACK" IN YOU jahahahaa

If your hurt and offended by this you're a fukking rascist
That's what you get for pigeonholing yourself by a stupid fukking trait like complexion and hair color/texture jahahahaa //////

OOOOO OOOOO OOOO OOOO OOOOO OOOOOO
OOOOOO OOOOO OOOO
LET IT BURN
LET IT BURN
GOTTA LET IT BURN
jay-z-solange-fight-meme-12-600x593.jpg

the only reason for black ppl being most explosive is because of they/we spend more time on the things we spend more time on. social engineering.

if you look at sports like soccer black ppl are mostly used at the back and not upfront. which requires speed.
football: whites have made it so that the qb is the most important position because that's the position they play at the moment. there are a few teams that had or have lil white explosive white guys.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
jay-z-solange-fight-meme-12-600x593.jpg

the only reason for black ppl being most explosive is because of they/we spend more time on the things we spend more time on. social engineering.

if you look at sports like soccer black ppl are mostly used at the back and not upfront. which requires speed.
football: whites have made it so that the qb is the most important position because that's the position they play at the moment. there are a few teams that had or have lil white explosive white guys.

NAH & NOPE

Like it's been said already in this thread "black" athletes ARE NOT training differntly or playing more often than any other race

Culture drives "blacks" to be athletes and non"blacks" to be intellectuals
That's true
But I know for a fact that if the culture around "blacks" were to change you would find "black" people who could find equal ground with the intellectuals of any race

That is not the case with athleticism
There is a genetic wall
Just like "black" people are black because the melanocytes in their skin produce more melanin
They are better athletes because they have a higher concentration of fast twitch muscle fibers(among other possible factors like higher androgen sensitivity,bone density,bone structure,neuromelanin etc.)

As far as intelligence goes the genetic gap in human intelligence is negligible between races
The true gap is cultural environmental and educational

And far as soccer the fastest strongest players aren't always forwards/strikers/attacking midfielders
Soccer relies on touch/dribbling/shot power&accuracy and athleticism is secondary
There is some positional bias as well
Just like in the case of American football the primary and most desired position often goes not to the best athlete but to the athlete who fits the cultural mold
In cultures impacted by European colonialism the face of the team will be white=European
Meaning the QB the forwards and attacking players (the coaches and the owners ) will be white//////

Just look at the World Cup the most athletic teams are west african(Ghana Nigeria Cameroon Ivory Coast)
They lose most times because of organizational instability and lack of elite coaching/tactics//////

I think this convo is closed now
jahahahaa//////

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NAH & NOPE

Like it's been said already in this thread "black" athletes ARE NOT training differntly or playing more often than any other race

Culture drives "blacks" to be athletes and non"blacks" to be intellectuals
That's true
But I know for a fact that if the culture around "blacks" were to change you would find "black" people who could find equal ground with the intellectuals of any race

There is a genetic wall
Just like "black" people are black because the melanocytes in their skin produce more melanin
They are better athletes because they have a higher concentration of fast twitch muscle fibers(among other possible factors like higher androgen sensitivity,bone density,bone structure,neuromelanin etc.)

As far as intelligence goes the genetic gap in human intelligence is negligible between races

And far as soccer the fastest strongest players aren't always forwards/strikers/attacking midfielders
Soccer relies on touch/dribbling/shot power&accuracy and athleticism is secondary
There is some positional bias as well
Just like in the case of American football the primary and most desired position often goes not to the best athlete but to the athlete who fits the cultural mold
In cultures impacted by European colonialism the face of the team will be white=European
Meaning the QB the forwards and attacking players (the coaches and the owners ) will be white//////

Just look at the World Cup the most athletic teams are west african(Ghana Nigeria Cameroon Ivory Coast)
They lose most times because of organizational instability and lack of elite coaching/tactics//////

I think this convo is closed now
jahahahaa//////
thanks for closing it because it's been closed. thanks for agreeing with me on everything.
excuse me as i take my victory lap.
Arjen-Robben2_2985125.jpg

the generic wall you talk about isn't real. if white folks decide to take on any sport and positions en mass they will get top athletes. even as it is they don't have to have it "athletically". we all know by now "athletisim" and "speed" isn't everythiing in sport. there's a combination of so many factors.

look at all the over rated players like beckham. as long as they control the media they don't have to chase the perfection of "athleticism". that's for negros only. negros are required to chase and outperform each other for positions that require that artificial perfection in athleticism (and at work). look at kickers and qb's in football.

whatever the case, if you look at sprint world records, the difference btwn races/nationalities is negligible. caucasians have held it down too.
the way caucasians study negros and have science down, within a few generations they should be able to come up with super athletic caucasians. just like the way the german soccer team feels like robots manufactured for their positions.

we can even take it to singing. there are white folks who can throw it down and have soul and can sang. and can dance too. you should know there are caucasian women who can dance just as good if not better than african women. not all black women can dance.
i have a chubby mexican friend who can poplock better than anyone i know. he had a lot of time on his hands for it.

if you're well traveled you should know race doesn't matter in anything. it's all culture :youngsabo::ufdup:
Oooooh-Im-So-Telling-On-You-Dude-.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
thanks for closing it because it's been closed. thanks for agreeing with me on everything.
excuse me as i take my victory lap.
Arjen-Robben2_2985125.jpg

the generic wall you talk about isn't real. if white folks decide to take on any sport and positions en mass they will get top athletes. even as it is they don't have to have it "athletically". we all know by now "athletisim" and "speed" isn't everythiing in sport. there's a combination of so many factors.

look at all the over rated players like beckham. as long as they control the media they don't have to chase the perfection of "athleticism". that's for negros only. negros are required to chase and outperform each other for positions that require that artificial perfection in athleticism (and at work). look at kickers and qb's in football.

whatever the case, if you look at sprint world records, the difference btwn races/nationalities is negligible. caucasians have held it down too.
the way caucasians study negros and have science down, within a few generations they should be able to come up with super athletic caucasians. just like the way the german soccer team feels like robots manufactured for their positions.

we can even take it to singing. there are white folks who can throw it down and have soul and can sang. and can dance too. you should know there are caucasian women who can dance just as good if not better than african women. not all black women can dance.
i have a chubby mexican friend who can poplock better than anyone i know. he had a lot of time on his hands for it.

if you're well traveled you should know race doesn't matter in anything. it's all culture :youngsabo::ufdup:
Oooooh-Im-So-Telling-On-You-Dude-.gif

TROLLLOLTROLLOLTROLLOL
Robben ain't even the fastest on fifas fluff ass list Valencia is and like I said that list is definite bull//////

And I agree that genetic engineering and eugenic breeding will help close the athleticism gap
But those methods will be available to all top athletes(regardless of race) so will it really matter//////

When non blacks non Africans start breaking that 10 second wall consistently we'll open this discussion again//////

for now
FIN//////

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TROLLLOLTROLLOLTROLLOL
Robben ain't even the fastest on fifas fluff ass list Valencia is and like I said that list is definite bull//////

And I agree that genetic engineering and eugenic breeding will help close the athleticism gap
But those methods will be available to all top athletes(regardless of race) so will it really matter//////

When non blacks non Africans start breaking that 10 second wall consistently we'll open this discussion again//////

for now
FIN//////
thanks for playing..

index.php

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...cuz our God GIft athletic genetics needs to be demonstrated somewhere:lupe:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

There is a genetic wall

true