why do ALOT of lesbians TRY to behave like men?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same reason a lot gay dudes act softer than females/try to act like women...people feel they identify as the other gender

one, it could just be the mental stimulation and image of it. Secondly, I'm sure they get pleasures after. Third, they have strap-ons where there's a part that's inserted into the person doing the fukking as well, so they get the in and out motion while thrusting their partner
how can you feel your identity as the other gender if you've never been the other gender? makes no sense.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
how can you feel your identity as the other gender if you've never been the other gender? makes no sense.
Maybe you relate to the societal gender roles and mannerisms of the opposite sex, maybe you feel like you should have those organs. I don't know, that transgendered shyt is strange to me, I don't have an issue with gays or lesbians, but all that transsexual/transgendered mess, men becoming women to date men etc shyt is beyond my comprehension.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you relate to the societal gender roles and mannerisms of the opposite sex, maybe you feel like you should have those organs. I don't know, that transgendered shyt is strange to me, I don't have an issue with gays or lesbians, but all that transsexual/transgendered mess, men becoming women to date men etc shyt is beyond my comprehension.
my thoughts exactly

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Identity crisis? They may feel that they shouldve been born men.
It has something to do with not being a man, so trying to make up by not being a man by acting the way that they'd think a man would be; I believe. You have to remember that a studs personality is somewhat based on imitation. Everyone's personality is in someway based off of external influences, movies and such but when one imitates the opposite sex they not only have to find an identity but they have to "think like a man" or how they assume a man would think or how they'd expect a man to think and they project it through their actions. Ideally you'd think if a stud was to turn back straight over night would the stud that she used to be her ideal man?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Same reason a lot gay dudes act softer than females/try to act like women...people feel they identify as the other gender

one, it could just be the mental stimulation and image of it. Secondly, I'm sure they get pleasured after. Third, they have strap-ons where there's a part that's inserted into the person doing the fukking as well, so they get the in and out motion while thrusting their partner
:ohh:

makes sense i guess. its just hard to grasp how they enjoy fukkin plastic and rubber

but it is a strange world

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has something to do with not being a man, so trying to make up by not being a man by acting the way that they'd think a man would be; I believe. You have to remember that a studs personality is somewhat based on imitation. Everyone's personality is in someway based off of external influences, movies and such but when one imitates the opposite sex they not only have to find an identity but they have to "think like a man" or how they assume a man would think or how they'd expect a man to think and they project it through their actions. Ideally you'd think if a stud was to turn back straight over night would the stud that she used to be her ideal man?
alot of wisdom in this post

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dyke bytches disgust me. Its something about them that just crosses the line and they always gotta be black
I bet their p*ssys smell like a dire combination of blood and shyt

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Do lesbians have there own barbershops on some real talk ? Like you convert to lesbo and suddenly your rocking buzzcuts all the time...

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Serious question

im actually trying to understand this, and im fully aware not all lesbians are like this.

but i don't understand why some lesbians feel the need to emulate men, especially men from the early 2000's *baggy clothes etc* shaving hair like a man, and even shopping in the mens clothes section, and if thats not enough putting on a deep voice and using men products. also no idea why so many lesbians that try to act like men feel the need to strap there breasts down so they're no longer visible.

i have no idea why a feminine woman that likes women would go for a woman that acts like a man neither, its mind boggling.

well yeah thats my question folks.

:rudy: Because we're fukking awesome is why. :lolbron: