why do ALOT of lesbians TRY to behave like men?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres two types of butches...the aggressives and the softs . Youre talking abt the aggressives.

The soft studs tend to be cool..very manly but cool as hell too
why do they feel they have to be angry tho? and regardless of which type of stud why try to be a man?

they must hate life when period comes round and reminds them theyre a woman

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
the only thing i wanna know

is how do dikes get they rocks off when they smashng they shorty with a strap on

shyt is mind bogglin

where is the pleasure?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
there are male/female aspects 2 everything. and opposites attract. one of the many things gayness doesn't change.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are male/female aspects 2 everything. and opposites attract. one of the many things gayness doesn't change.
lmao so the women still want someone that looks and acts like a man is what you're saying? lmao hilarious and totally ridiculous.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Unrelated, but some of these butch types be having bodies under those clothes. Every once in a while, you catch a chick holding a little ass under those sweats, have you like :dwillhuh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Same reason a lot gay dudes act softer than females/try to act like women...people feel they identify as the other gender

the only thing i wanna know

is how do dikes get they rocks off when they smashng they shorty with a strap on

shyt is mind bogglin

where is the pleasure?
one, it could just be the mental stimulation and image of it. Secondly, I'm sure they get pleasured after. Third, they have strap-ons where there's a part that's inserted into the person doing the fukking as well, so they get the in and out motion while thrusting their partner

Last edited:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Yo wtf, I'm talking to two bisexual gis and they both said they want to be treated "like one of the guys". They don't even have the cajones to run with my crew.

I appreciate the yin energy and strength they want to have. I like strong women, but it's getting tacky. Be a woman first, then have strength. That all there is too it. They want that human greatness that men seem to achieve more. But they need to ignore sexuality and just DO or BE.

Yin Yang balance is important to be male and females.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard of lesbos who walk with straps on tied to their waist during the entire day. bytches go to the store and work wearing them.

I know a few chicks like this.They bag a lot of bad bytches, to.

They've gotten a lot of so called straight chicks to "experiment" with their sexuality