why do ALOT of lesbians TRY to behave like men?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
It is a mental condition involving gender identity.... they identify with being a male therefore they shouldn't dress like a woman.... it is the same condition where men dress up like women ... it is a consciousness thing.

also dress is a societal constraint... people should be able to dress with wat makes one comfortable.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
a lot are not gay but do not want to fukk with black dudes and white men are too different in a cultural sense and just come off as weird, lame or crazy so being a lesbian is a cool little middle ground. im not mad at them. you have to consider a lot of black girls have been molested i forget the stat but you can google it and its a high number. think about it from their perspective before you judge

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
Serious question

im actually trying to understand this, and im fully aware not all lesbians are like this.

but i don't understand why some lesbians feel the need to emulate men, especially men from the early 2000's *baggy clothes etc* shaving hair like a man, and even shopping in the mens clothes section, and if thats not enough putting on a deep voice and using men products. also no idea why so many lesbians that try to act like men feel the need to strap there breasts down so they're no longer visible.

i have no idea why a feminine woman that likes women would go for a woman that acts like a man neither, its mind boggling.

well yeah thats my question folks.
the same reason your fakkit ass acts like a broad

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is a mental condition involving gender identity.... they identify with being a male therefore they shouldn't dress like a woman.... it is the same condition where men dress up like women ... it is a consciousness thing.

also dress is a societal constraint... people should be able to dress with wat makes one comfortable.

dress is one thing, but it goes deeper than that, using male sprays, trying to talk like a male, like the other dude said walking around on a daily basis with a strap on. you can't indentify with what you have never known. a woman will never know what it is like to be a man for even a minute and vice versa.

and how is strapping down breast comfortable? no way can that be comfortable to strap breasts down and walk with a strap on

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot are not gay but do not want to fukk with black dudes and white men are too different in a cultural sense and just come off as weird, lame or crazy so being a lesbian is a cool little middle ground. im not mad at them. you have to consider a lot of black girls have been molested i forget the stat but you can google it and its a high number. think about it from their perspective before you judge

so logical solution is to act like a man, the same type of man they try to avoid and walk around talking like a man. ....hmmmmm

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
dress is one thing, but it goes deeper than that, using male sprays, trying to talk like a male, like the other dude said walking around on a daily basis with a strap on. you can't indentify with what you have never known. a woman will never know what it is like to be a man for even a minute and vice versa.

and how is strapping down breast comfortable? no way can that be comfortable to strap breasts down and walk with a strap on

Consciously if you identify yourself as a societal male, then it would feel uncomfortable.

Listen man, Just imagine if God suddenly turns you into a female right now as we speak. You are dude in your mind but you look like a woman. Would you be wearing dresses, putting on bras, putting on perfume and letting dudes pipe you.... I don't think so.

Same thing with Butch or Stud Lesbians, In their minds as far back as possibly when theywere born, there is something in their brain that triggers an identification as a male for them.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
so logical solution is to act like a man, the same type of man they try to avoid and walk around talking like a man. ....hmmmmm
a lot have just had bad experiences or some were molested or raped when they were little girls by the different men that would be brought around them in the house. to go back to what hurt you is a lot to ask. as far as dressing and talking like a man i always thought that was just a defense or in other words stockholm syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

women are more likely to develop stockholm syndrome because they are easier targets for abuse. basically to overcome their fears they become exactly what they fear. thats why you may be more likely to see not only a girl dressing and lowering her voice to talk like a man but also trying to act extra hard like a man who instills fear in others the same way that he had instilled that fear into her. its fake and its a front, yes, but its better than always having to be afraid. think about it from their perspective though
"when i dont have the strength im just a mirror of what i see"

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consciously if you identify yourself as a societal male, then it would feel uncomfortable.

Listen man, Just imagine if God suddenly turns you into a female right now as we speak. You are dude in your mind but you look like a woman. Would you be wearing dresses, putting on bras, putting on perfume and letting dudes pipe you.... I don't think so.

Same thing with Butch or Stud Lesbians, In their minds as far back as possibly when theywere born, there is something in their brain that triggers an identification as a male for them.

lol thats a bad comparison

if god turned me into a female i would behave male because i know what it is to actually be a male. these females do not. they emulate what they THINK being a male is. its borderline transgender without being medical.

i noticed most of this is an act, when i was around a butch lesbian, that heard a gun shot, and as soon as that shot went off the woman in her came out, screetched and screamed.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot have just had bad experiences or some were molested or raped when they were little girls by the different men that would be brought around them in the house. to go back to what hurt you is a lot to ask. as far as dressing and talking like a man i always thought that was just a defense or in other words stockholm syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

women are more likely to develop stockholm syndrome because they are easier targets for abuse. basically to overcome their fears they become exactly what they fear. thats why you may be more likely to see not only a girl dressing and lowering her voice to talk like a man but also trying to act extra hard like a man who instills fear in others the same way that he had instilled that fear into her. its fake and its a front, yes, but its better than always having to be afraid. think about it from their perspective though
"when i dont have the strength im just a mirror of what i see"

this has alot of logic behind it. but using same said logic why do some gays act like women?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Theres two types of butches...the aggressives and the softs . Youre talking abt the aggressives.

The soft studs tend to be cool..very manly but cool as hell too

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Why does it bother you so much? Do you feel threatened that these women could steal your girl?
It doesn't affect your life if a female dresses like a male. So why should you care nikka.
Does it bother you as much when gay guys act like females?
It bothers me because society is telling our women that this is okay, and they're going end up getting pregnant somehow and rais confused kids that are going to grow up and oppress my kids. Every cycle has its beginning

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
It bothers me because society is telling our women that this is okay, and they're going end up getting pregnant somehow and rais confused kids that are going to grow up and oppress my kids. Every cycle has its beginning

dude lesbians and gays actually make better parents then straight parents. the kids turn out fine. it's been proven.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
dude lesbians and gays actually make better parents then straight parents. the kids turn out fine. it's been proven.
in which demographic? Im not talking about your true lesbians like ellen degeners that this thread is clearly not talking about. We're talking about these confused feaux lesbians that are just faking the funk because they made bad relationship decisions, and then pass down their problems to their children. Those studies were most likely taken in areas that would favor of pro LBGT results.

You think these crazy confused women can raise clear thinking children better than a hetero couple in equal environments, then you are lost, friend