why do ALOT of lesbians TRY to behave like men?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question

im actually trying to understand this, and im fully aware not all lesbians are like this.

but i don't understand why some lesbians feel the need to emulate men, especially men from the early 2000's *baggy clothes etc* shaving hair like a man, and even shopping in the mens clothes section, and if thats not enough putting on a deep voice and using men products. also no idea why so many lesbians that try to act like men feel the need to strap there breasts down so they're no longer visible.

i have no idea why a feminine woman that likes women would go for a woman that acts like a man neither, its mind boggling.

well yeah thats my question folks.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Why does it bother you so much? Do you feel threatened that these women could steal your girl?
It doesn't affect your life if a female dresses like a male. So why should you care nikka.
Does it bother you as much when gay guys act like females?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does it bother you so much? Do you feel threatened that these women could steal your girl?
It doesn't affect your life if a female dresses like a male. So why should you care nikka.
Does it bother you as much when gay guys act like females?

it doesn't bother me at all,

yesterday i didn't know how car engines worked so i researched and learned, today i didn't understand something so i used the internet in an attempt to learn. lifes about learning not embracing ignorance.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i just think it depedns on who they payin attention to

cuz some dikes dont overdo it,some act liek nikkas but still be cool wit it

it be the ones thats always in a nikka face like she a nikka them the ones i hate

wannabe tuff dikes lolol

Daps
no one 'cares'

its more of a interested to learn. if you don't understand something you just live without knowing? or do you ask questions? if you don't thats just sad.

I rarely ask questions because I always learning about something new.
You should rephrase your title though because how about those flaming men that act like women who also are gay? You know what I mean?
It's not strictly women doing it, it's both sides. That's all but this is coli so women gay or straight will be shyt on.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rarely ask questions because I always learning about something new.
You should rephrase your title though because how about those flaming men that act like women who also are gay? You know what I mean?
It's not strictly women doing it, it's both side. That's all.

yeah it is both sides, but ive never come into contact with a gay male, only lesbians. but yes that question applies also