Why didn't you tell me about Berserk brehs

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Gotta cosign this in a way.....the first arc is the greatest arc in manga/anime history. After that it just kinda went downhill. He should've kept the conflict around the god hands. Instead of having all these random demons that beat Guts' ass then he recovers and takes them out rinse and repeat. Griffith vs that emperor was kinda nice but other than that :yeshrug:

yeah. golden is the goat arc in manga.

after that it became a dark shonen. kinda squandered how amazing it could have been. and with the way things are now we'll never get to peep guts fukk with the godhand

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
ive only read the black swordsman and golden arc. manga is so much more enjoyable than the anime. i seen the trailers of the new movies and im not gonna even bother.

Daps
I discovered Berserk late last year. Or, I should say I started watching the anime/reading it last year. I had heard about it yeeears ago. Didn't think I'd like it based on the anime. Booooooooy was I ever wrong!

The GoldenAge arc was flames, but what I wouldn't give to see that shyt animated beyond the Eclipse. I actually love the 1997 anime. The dated look fits such a gritty and dark story. I even like the song 'Gut's Theme'

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I finally got to berserk and this manga is fukked up. People getting killed every day like it’s normal :mjlol:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Guts helplessly watching Griffith :takedat: Caska right in front of him(with Caska on some :ahh: :damn: :to: internal conflict going on) is one of the biggest L's taken by a main character...

Bruh! Griffith raped that bytch and since he is a god demon what every he made her enjoy it. Like what the hell am I reading. :skip:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I think the internal conflict of that situation made her retarded. Not Griffith per se. If she was clear headed then she'd have to face Guts and admit to wanting it with Grifith :yeshrug:

dude even cut off his forearm for no reason :snoop:

THIS. Griffth took her mind before her body when he met her. Instead of killing the guy that tried to rape her he gave her the sword to save herself. She then followed him. It’s fukked up but oh well.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much the WOAT universe to be in. Even if you ain't in any kind of demonic fukkery, yo ass still going to suffer in the afterlife once you die. :francis: Creator is fukked up for that.

Damn. Everyone gong to hell in this. Gritting told the count you ether turn into a demon or you go to hell. “A soul is a drop of water into a ocean” thank god jesus came through in our world. :mjcry: