Why didn't you tell me about Berserk brehs

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
After watching those OVA's and being left :merchant: after that ending, I started to read the manga. I stopped reading after the first few chapters, but I'm gonna get back to reading them cuz what I've read so far was dope.

These long running mangas are a pain to catch up on. I ended up marathoning Jojo's Bizarre Adventure last year. That shyt is 26 years old and still going strong.

And to find out that Guts hasn't even fought one of those God Hands in all those chapters :rudy:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They brought out brain head for a minute friend.
Guts fought Slan when she possed some trolls and ended up winning. But it wasn't really her. He also fought Femto right after the king summoned the God Hand.

Thing is them dudes are basically invincible. There's nothing much a human can do. Guts is just trying to survive out there.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Guts fought Slan when she possed some trolls and ended up winning. But it wasn't really her. He also fought Femto right after the king summoned the God Hand.

Thing is them dudes are basically invincible. There's nothing much a human can do. Guts is just trying to survive out there.
Friend, this is a story. He can make them do whatever he wants. Like make Guts the Angelic hand.

Its crazy to me that griffith cant be killed now? :rudy:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Cause there hasn't been a chapter released in i think over a damn year...shyts frustrating
even if there was a chapter released, the plot is already :trash: mangaka fukked this shyt up worse than HxH's? :smh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Friend, this is a story. He can make them do whatever he wants. Like make Guts the Angelic hand.

Its crazy to me that griffith cant be killed now? :rudy:
That's the point though. It's one of the few stories that doesn't use cop outs to further the plot. It isn't about Guts defeating God Hand and living happily ever after. It's about a man who has nothing left having a strong enough will to survive in a world where everything is hopeless. It's one of the most dark and depressing works of fiction there is.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's the point though. It's one of the few stories that doesn't use cop outs to further the plot. It isn't about Guts defeating God Hand and living happily ever after. It's about a man who has nothing left having a strong enough will to survive in a world where everything is hopeless. It's one of the most dark and depressing works of fiction there is.
There is no such thing as a hopeless world. The pendulum always swings.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Berserk is one of the GOAT seinen mangas I've ever read. Everything from the art, storytelling, characters are unfukwittable. I absolutely love the dark atmosphere in Berserk...I read this shyt late at night :demonic:
Guts helplessly watching Griffith :takedat: Caska right in front of him(with Caska on some :ahh: :damn: :to: internal conflict going on) is one of the biggest L's taken by a main character...

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this sh!t. One of my favorite Berserk. I bought dvds collection while back then in High School.