Killa
Daps
Berserk is the shyt, or should I say was :to:

We wont ever see this story finished :sadcam:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:lupe: how the fukk will the mangaka put an end to this story now that he's created this monster(both figuratively and literally) called Griffith and his invincible falcon army :damn: ?? How the fukk will Guts and his small group be able to put an end to that? :dwillhuh:

Griffith needs to pay for what he did to Caska :to:

JohnB

Pro
Daps
Berserk is one of the most depressing:to: joyless:sadcam: and demonic:demonic: books I've ever read and I fkn love it. This nikka Griffith needs to pay. He fukked Casca so hard the bytch became retarded:heh:. Had a mutant baby. shyt is extreme to the max

:laff:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Berserk is one of the most depressing:to: joyless:sadcam: and demonic:demonic: books I've ever read and I fkn love it. This nikka Griffith needs to pay. He fukked Casca so hard the bytch became retarded:heh:. Had a mutant baby. shyt is extreme to the max
I think the internal conflict of that situation made her retarded. Not Griffith per se. If she was clear headed then she'd have to face Guts and admit to wanting it with Grifith :yeshrug:

dude even cut off his forearm for no reason :snoop:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with the brehs saying this shyt is brutal. Could you imagine watching your bytch get fukked by a demon or whatever femto is like that????? Jesus when i seen the ova the read the manga i was damn near horrified lol. And she ended up enjoying it....damn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think the internal conflict of that situation made her retarded. Not Griffith per se. If she was clear headed then she'd have to face Guts and admit to wanting it with Grifith :yeshrug:

dude even cut off his forearm for no reason :snoop:

No she went mad because of her curse mark and being such a close proximity to griffith for so long. It drove her insane.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yo I'm watching the anime rite now and I got to episode 12.

3dhoomJ.jpg

Should've known

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Book is trash. Not once have they fought any of the of the Overlords. Weakness.

Gotta cosign this in a way.....the first arc is the greatest arc in manga/anime history. After that it just kinda went downhill. He should've kept the conflict around the god hands. Instead of having all these random demons that beat Guts' ass then he recovers and takes them out rinse and repeat. Griffith vs that emperor was kinda nice but other than that :yeshrug: