Why didn't you tell me about Berserk brehs

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I left it alone when I found out the artist has personal issues that makes him drag on putting out chapters.

One of the bleakest shyt I have ever read in my life. @Busted_Toes And in case you didn't know and to make you more :to: the OG Band of Hawks are not really dead... Nah, all them dudes are still getting tortured in hell. Think about it. :merchant:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I left it alone when I found out the artist has personal issues that makes him drag on putting out chapters.

One of the bleakest shyt I have ever read in my life. @Busted_Toes And in case you didn't know and to make you more :to: the OG Band of Hawks are not really dead... Nah, all them dudes are still getting tortured in hell. Think about it. :merchant:

They getting tortured in hell? Where are the angels? That world seems hopeless, fukk those God Hand fakkits and especially Griffiths. It's basically Guts and the Skull Knight vs Hell.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They getting tortured in hell? Where are the angels? That world seems hopeless, fukk those God Hand fakkits and especially Griffiths. It's basically Guts and the Skull Knight vs Hell.

No heaven. All the apostles Guts kill go to hell and if Guts dies that's where he's going too, same for Caska and everybody else that associated with them. The Idea of Evil explains why it is like that but I think thats spoilers.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
No heaven. All the apostles Guts kill go to hell and if Guts dies that's where he's going too, same for Caska and everybody else that associated with them. The Idea of Evil explains why it is like that but I think thats spoilers.
Is that an Arc or did i miss something?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

How do you get tortured after you get eaten .

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How do you get tortured after you get eaten .

Sacrifices are not let off that easy and seeing as it's another dimension where these Godhands can do whatever they want. :yeshrug:

Only people that can save these souls are Griffith and Skull Knight with serious juice to rip through reality.

Is that an Arc or did i miss something?

Well, yeah it's only shown twice. Griffith talks to it. The author thought it gave too much of the plot away and so the chapter it appears in is considered a lost chapter since it was cut by Miura from future reprinting

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sacrifices are not let off that easy and seeing as it's another dimension where these Godhands can do whatever they want. :yeshrug:

Only people that can save these souls are Griffith and Skull Knight with serious juice to rip through reality.

Well, yeah it's only shown twice. Griffith talks to it. The author thought it gave too much of the plot away and so the chapter it appears in is considered a lost chapter since it was cut by Miura from future reprinting
The writer is very poor then. The obvious arc would be to take on god hands and find a way to break through that reality to break his boys out of hell. Really a waste.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The writer is very poor then. The obvious arc would be to take on god hands and find a way to break through that reality to break his boys out of hell. Really a waste.

:manny:

I don't know about all that. I just gave up on the series when I found out the Author has issues, I even forgot where I left off. Only LONG running anime/manga series I stuck with is One Piece. I fear I might get tired of that too since Oda says he's nowhere near finishing.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:manny:

I don't know about all that. I just gave up on the series when I found out the Author has issues, I even forgot where I left off. Only LONG running anime/manga series I stuck with is One Piece. I fear I might get tired of that too since Oda says he's nowhere near finishing.
Those fist of the north star prequel comics were great. It was consistent and good. Friend meets demonic individual and demon gets work, wash rinse repeat. I could read those stories all day.