Why did the Update Make Fortnite look visually better?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You sleep in piss stain mattresses and can't afford a $20 game and instead talk about it all day :mjlol:

It would take you 4 years to save $50:mjlol: you can't even afford $5 to support this site :mjlol:

The only business you got is being a dead beat, and business is booming :mjlol:

fukk up before I come knock the squeegee out your hand :mjlol:

:dead:

Daps
i just realize you can use the keyboard and mouse on the console versions :ohhh: abnd you dont need ps+ to play fortnite online :wow:

Only the keyboard works on Xbox, and it doesn't even give you the option to bind keys like PS4 and PC.
Oh, and you still need Xbox Live to play online.:snoop:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Lol nikkas in here hating on warframe :pachaha: i feel sorry that yall didnt get to experience one of the best games available at the moment...and it gets better with free updates every month :wow:
I know you used to play that shyt on the regular. Used to see you on that shyt all the time :russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
4. You often talk about your $5 donation, almost like it's a badge of honor. Bruh, your broke ass thinks you can marginally pay your way into mattering :usure: fukk I look like donating to the place I helped build yet get mistreated at by the likes of you :dwillhuh: My contributions to this site is immeasurable. You too young and dumb to know Jay-Z lyrics but basically I got 99 problems but a bytch ain't one... Rap sites try to use my black might, the traffic :hula: ad clicks :hula: extravagant tactics :hula: mad because I would not ass kiss :hula: so they Ad-lib mattresses :hula: but the fact is this :hula: the tournament practices that you practiced demonstrated a lack of tack and in fact is the gist of why you on that broke fakkit shyt :hula:
:laff: