Why did the Update Make Fortnite look visually better?

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Human nature is to exaggerate tho, so I bet the receipts will not match the limited amount of time you claim you have spent. My guess, 20min max.

Most gamers these days are PROUD to sleep on titles :ld:
Nah about 2 hours
I just didn't care for it

I'm tired of FPS in general sooooo

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Is there a FPS mode now
I saw a YouTube video that was implying it but I didn't wanna click because possible click bait

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah about 2 hours
I just didn't care for it

I'm tired of FPS in general sooooo
I feel that I played it for 2hrs as well, back when the game launched on consoles. I thought it was really cool but I had too many titles on my plate at the time and free to play titles get kinda prejudged by me. Like I automatically don't give those games the benefit of the doubt.

But I study the industry, I see trends. Warframe gets talked up by gamers, reviewers, etc. They all say Warframe is an excellent title AFTER the initial reviews, after the hype does down I see more and more new positive reviews which tells me there is something there.

That's my stance, I could be wrong, but I doubt it...

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I feel that I played it for 2hrs as well, back when the game launched on consoles. I thought it was really cool but I had too many titles on my plate at the time and free to play titles get kinda prejudged by me. Like I automatically don't give those games the benefit of the doubt.

But I study the industry, I see trends. Warframe gets talked up by gamers, reviewers, etc. They all say Warframe is an excellent title AFTER the initial reviews, after the hype does down I see more and more new positive reviews which tells me there is something there.

That's my stance, I could be wrong, but I doubt it...
Tell me when you see FPS becoming less popular
I'm so bored of them , we need a new genre to rise

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few hours
It was boring

You've experienced maybe .1% of the game but it's a "looter".

But it's one of the most fun guns you play when you actually give it a chance and it has some of the best story missions I've seen (They just come after a LOT of time). It respects your investment and time though.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Warframe was a GRRGR fukkin game. Boring? Did y'all even play it?

I tried turning that shyt on a few weeks ago after not playing for years and I was totally lost. Turned it right back off

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Tell me when you see FPS becoming less popular
I'm so bored of them , we need a new genre to rise
It's already started. Halo 5 really is the best shooter available imo, isn't getting the hype it deserves. Killzone never was but was decent at "stuff" call of duty while still popular isn't really popular like that. Kids love it, it's not universally loved like it used to be. Battlefield is great but each new version seems to be less "epic"

Moving forward, there isn't much fps hype for the future. It'll never go anywhere but it's popularity is dwindling...
Do you even own pubg yet fukk you know about the gameplay:mjlol:
I know more about PUBG than anyone knows of deputy 42minks :camby:
Lol nikkas in here hating on warframe :pachaha: i feel sorry that yall didnt get to experience one of the best games available at the moment...and it gets better with free updates every month :wow:
When Warframe was out on ps4 (before it later hit Xbox one) nikkaz was acting like Warframe was the SHIIT :wow:

Free-to-Play Shooter "Warframe" Coming to PS4