Why did the Update Make Fortnite look visually better?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's a whole lot of words to say you don't own pubg yet :mjlol:
Who said I don't own a $20 game tho, you?
As I have stated, I've invested my bread into my own business and things are looking pretty ok. My business is a billion times more exciting than having a one sided back n forth with some broke virgin who can't even host a $50 tournament without acting like Penny Pinching McGee. Don't you dare talk about money you broke bytch :mjlol: shouldn't you be finishing up a lame game so you can save some cash? Now if you excuse me, I got some money to collect :win:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Who said I don't own a $20 game tho, you?
As I have stated, I've invested my bread into my own business and things are looking pretty ok. My business is a billion times more exciting than having a one sided back n forth with some broke virgin who can't even host a $50 tournament without acting like Penny Pinching McGee. Don't you dare talk about money you broke bytch :mjlol: shouldn't you be finishing up a lame game so you can save some cash? Now if you excuse me, I got some money to collect :win:
You sleep in piss stain mattresses and can't afford a $20 game and instead talk about it all day :mjlol:

It would take you 4 years to save $50:mjlol: you can't even afford $5 to support this site :mjlol:

The only business you got is being a dead beat, and business is booming :mjlol:

fukk up before I come knock the squeegee out your hand :mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
How does progression work in this game and how do i get vbucks?

You can get vbucks i think everytime you level...im not sure, i have 200vbucks and im lvl 47, you might as welk buy vbucks if you want the outfits and other pickaxes.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
You can get vbucks i think everytime you level...im not sure, i have 200vbucks and im lvl 47, you might as welk buy vbucks if you want the outfits and other pickaxes.
I aint buyin shyt...idk tho its something about this game that feels it feel very simplistic...and thats not a good thing

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You sleep in piss stain mattresses and can't afford a $20 game and instead talk about it all day :mjlol:

It would take you 4 years to save $50:mjlol: you can't even afford $5 to support this site :mjlol:

The only business you got is being a dead beat, and business is booming :mjlol:

fukk up before I come knock the squeegee out your hand :mjlol:
1. I sleep on a piss stained mattress, that sir is not only untrue, but when discussing videogaming and you get in your feelings, you somehow write that as if you then made me go :sadcam: An 8yr old can skim this forum then formulate a similar response. So please, try harder.

2. $20 I can't afford, again, try harder :ld:

3. It would take me 4yrs to save $50 :dwillhuh: This is what I see here. I gotta slow my roll, you're a kid. Wanting to complete 50+ games in a year is some kid shyt. Offering up $50 only to include yourself in the pot is some kid shyt, not sure why I didn't pickup on this sooner :facepalm:

4. You often talk about your $5 donation, almost like it's a badge of honor. Bruh, your broke ass thinks you can marginally pay your way into mattering :usure: fukk I look like donating to the place I helped build yet get mistreated at by the likes of you :dwillhuh: My contributions to this site is immeasurable. You too young and dumb to know Jay-Z lyrics but basically I got 99 problems but a bytch ain't one... Rap sites try to use my black might, the traffic :hula: ad clicks :hula: extravagant tactics :hula: mad because I would not ass kiss :hula: so they Ad-lib mattresses :hula: but the fact is this :hula: the tournament practices that you practiced demonstrated a lack of tack and in fact is the gist of why you on that broke fakkit shyt :hula: