Why did Ross sign Stalley?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the nikkas inquiring about signing multiple artists though: wouldn't the major want the imprint (MMG in this case) to sign as many as possible? I'm sure these dudes are signing deals that would let the major dip into their show money, which the major def gonna want. I mean he just signed that Rockie Fresh dude from the CHI. He's def trying to get an artist from a ton of different demographics to spread the brand.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever since i heard bogota i been a gunplay fan. his flow on that last verse was very rappin 4 tay ish. but i know im missing more..

whats his top 5 tracks?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Stalley just don't fit in. He's too much of an introvert, doesn't curse, I don't think he drinks either. He Muslim right? Should have signed with Jet Life, where he could be laid back like everyone else

I think Stalley gonna leave MMG sometime next year.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Stalley just don't fit in. He's too much of an introvert, doesn't curse, I don't think he drinks either. He Muslim right? Should have signed with Jet Life, where he could be laid back like everyone else

I think Stalley gonna leave MMG sometime next year.

And I like Stalley. It just sucks he had to sign with that label. I guess he felt he had to go where he could get his paper

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Stalley dont talk about nothing and he super boring.