Why did Ross sign Stalley?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
He doesn't fit what that label is trying to do at all. I think they were trying to be creative or something. He from the midwest so I would've rather he signed to GOOD Music. It just looks like an awkward paring.

i dont like stalley...but, id just like to say about a year ago...this same exact thread was probably made about wale

Jigsaw2347

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Bend, Indiana
Is he really from the Midwest? He sounds like an old school NY rapper to me..

But you're right, he doesn't fit with anyone else in Maybach Music. His delivery lacks the energy and confidence of Ross, Wale, Meek, etc..but his lyrics pretty much shyt on their's, except maybe Wale's..but you can tell Stalley is a lyricist at heart. He's probably my favorite out of Maybach..though that isn't saying much cuz I only like Wale, Stalley, and Gunplay. lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL

But you're right, he doesn't fit with anyone else in Maybach Music. His delivery lacks the energy and confidence of Ross, Wale, Meek, etc..but his lyrics pretty much shyt on their's, except maybe Wale's..but you can tell Stalley is a lyricist at heart. He's probably my favorite out of Maybach..though that isn't saying much cuz I only like Wale, Stalley, and Gunplay. lol
hey i was with you 100 till u said gunplay lol

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Yea, Stalley is from middle Ohio and i'm not a MMG fan or Ross fan but what he's doing w/ his label as of now is nothing but great moves. Even signing the dude Rockie from Chicago because I think he could do something major.

Meek Mill a superstar? :heh: Y'all gotta stop using the word superstar so loosely. Meek Mill is no superstar and you could even argue that Ross isn't either.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man I hope you was joking, this is wrong on so many levels. Starting off with the fact that you still use the word Swag like it's not 2012...

:umad:

all the dudes and bytches in my hood still use the word, just because your internet friends dont use it anymore dont mean shyt. u prob mad cuz u lame as fukk :bryan:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
stalley is the definition of generic boring emcee... the cliche rapping ass rapper... :snoop:

and yes I've listened...