Why did Ross sign Stalley?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Honestly I dont see what people see in him either. His voice kinda weird to me and he needs to polish some of the more mechanical aspects of his rapping (flow, delivery). But co/sign to the nikkas who said why would he have all the same kind of nikkas in his label and this is very true, look at the nikka Jeezy and CTE

toetoe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Ross(like every other rapper who's owned a label) thinks he's Tommy Mottola, and that his label is the new Universal. There's no logic behind it. "I own a record label, therefore i must have 20 artists on it" seems to be the attitude they all get, from G-Unit to Ruff Ryders to Roc-a-Fella to Cash Money to Young Money to Bad Boy

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Meek already had Im a Boss and House Party considering their Jahlil Beats beats (unless you talking about other singles). And idk what the 3rd single is. Unless you saying Ross co/sign made those hits. Im confused.

Tupac Back

Im A Boss(Without ross it wouldnt of popped)

These Hoes Be Actin up

Transporter

So Sophisticated etc.

Only real HIT Meek pulled by himself was House Party. Everything else Ross assissted him with. Meek Solo is not very good. Look at Amen for instance. Its struggling as is. Now imagine if he dropped the song without Drake on it.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
this guy....................:sadcam:

....................so much emotions invested in Rick ross....its very cute, touching.

i will ask this question again

How theres no Gunplay here?

Im serious.

Beef?

No gunplay on sm2 cover, no feat on Ross album.....................is this Ross beef with Don logan or is it due to Logans new deal situation?

So far this album already failed in several pretty important aspects ( :child please: you heard the album cracker)

- no Gunplay
- MM4
- MM4 with no features
- Dre rap
- Diced Pineapples

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What if he just likes the guys music?? Y'all want it both ways. You hate when big labels put out trash artist because they know they will sell. But when someone signs a good artist, but they know he won't sell anything, somehow that's a dumb idea too

If I got enough paper to have my fam straight for life, my team straight for life, and 3-5 artists that I feel will put money in my pocket... Then damn right I'm gonna start signing every hot nikka I find regardless. Just cause I want my label to be that great music wise. Just cause I wanna see other great artist get shine. Just cause I feel someone else should be hearing you. Or whatever other reason

Did anyone see nicki minaj being huge when Wayne signed her off of smack DVDs. shyt nobody ever thought Wayne would be this big. Big Sean was a sleeper. Tyga supposed to be a money maker, can't get a release date. So you never know what u gonna get. But if I like it and I'm the owner and I got paper, I'm signing you. Before you make somebody else rich or look good

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does seem like Ross is extra invested in Stalley. I think when Stalley is ready Ross is gonna give him a major push. And Ross is probably more of a fan of Stalley's music then some of his artists.