Why did Ross sign Stalley?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Diversity in sound. Why would you have a label imprint in this day and age with a bunch of artist who make the same music from the same regions of the country?

Stalley's time will come but he's going to have grind it out for himself.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Like dude said before...

Why have a label with the same kinda spitters? Stalley music is chill as fukk,I enjoy it

And I think he was lookin for a currensy type rapper also...cause that nikka didn't sign lol

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly? I think the nikka is just a tax write off. Stalley is never gonna blow and the average music listener isn't checking for his shyt. From the interviews I've seen, Ross seems to be closet with Stalley bizarrely enough, like Ross is proud of the young dude from bouncing back in music despite his basketball dreams going to hell. Like in that Breakfast Club interview Ross looked at Stalley like a proud dad or some shyt. From earlier Ross songs I've heard, Ross sounds like he had a bad relationship with his pops so to me, I think Ross just signing the young brother to give him an opportunity, get some show money thanks to the promotion, and also, a nice tax write off. As much as people harp on Ross for being a huge facade, he seems like a genuinely good person. :yeshrug:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Honestly? I think the nikka is just a tax write off. Stalley is never gonna blow and the average music listener isn't checking for his shyt. From the interviews I've seen, Ross seems to be closet with Stalley bizarrely enough, like Ross is proud of the young dude from bouncing back in music despite his basketball dreams going to hell. Like in that Breakfast Club interview Ross looked at Stalley like a proud dad or some shyt. From earlier Ross songs I've heard, Ross sounds like he had a bad relationship with his pops so to me, I think Ross just signing the young brother to give him an opportunity, get some show money thanks to the promotion, and also, a nice tax write off. As much as people harp on Ross for being a huge facade, he seems like a genuinely good person. :yeshrug:

I thought I was te only person to notice this lol. Him and Gunplay are like his
Wannabe lightskin sons even though one is a gangsta trap Miami rapper and one is a hipster hypebeast "alternative" rapper

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I was te only person to notice this lol. Him and Gunplay are like his
Wannabe lightskin sons even though one is a gangsta trap Miami rapper and one is a hipster hypebeast "alternative" rapper

:russ: exactly. Ross done adopted this boy Stalley. Hopefully he ain't raping him doe. :sadcam: Omarion done had enough of that already. :sadcam:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Ya dont think Ross closer to Meek?

Ross took this man out of the rapper grave, gave him 3 hit singles and catapulted him to superstar status.

I feel Ross prolly respects Stalleys pen game the most out of the whole bunch. Thats why he lets him do him in regards to his career. He prolly feels Stalley is gonna be his Kanye West out of the bunch.

WePifffyMane

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ross is a huge fan of 'conscious rap'.stalley just needs more confidence.he looks awkward in interviews and shyt.
Yeah he lied but Rozay is the realest nikka in rap ryt now:umad:.and he's proving it by action.that's why they all call him their big brotha.

Daps
ross is a huge fan of 'conscious rap'.stalley just needs more confidence.he looks awkward in interviews and shyt.
Yeah he lied but Rozay is the realest nikka in rap ryt now:umad:.and he's proving it by action.that's why they all call him their big brotha.

if hes such a huge fan why does he never do it

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ya dont think Ross closer to Meek?

Ross took this man out of the rapper grave, gave him 3 hit singles and catapulted him to superstar status.

I feel Ross prolly respects Stalleys pen game the most out of the whole bunch. Thats why he lets him do him in regards to his career. He prolly feels Stalley is gonna be his Kanye West out of the bunch.

Meek already had Im a Boss and House Party considering their Jahlil Beats beats (unless you talking about other singles). And idk what the 3rd single is. Unless you saying Ross co/sign made those hits. Im confused.