• Fro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall sound crazy talking about waves are immature. If i keep my hair moisturized and brush it, I'm getting 360 waves, there's nothing I can really do about it unless I stop caring about my appearance. Just because some of yall nikkas don't have the same hair texture doesn't mean its impossible to get natural waves.
And maintenance is probably easier than anything besides a baldy. I probably brush my hair a total of 25 seconds a day. I don't even sleep in my durag, I put it on for 15 minutes after my morning shower.
I wish a nikka would tell me my natural features are unnatural :camby:
This the same shyt as people saying black women are unprofessional for having curves :shaq2:
8e13d65903149195dfa9c1dde84d39b5.jpg

model6.jpg

Anybody ever rock the short twists in they lifetime? Wore those my first day of my last year in high school. I was the talk of the school :jawalrus:
Must have been a rough week, breh :francis:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Yall sound crazy talking about waves are immature. If i keep my hair moisturized and brush it, I'm getting 360 waves, there's nothing I can really do about it unless I stop caring about my appearance. Just because some of yall nikkas don't have the same hair texture doesn't mean its impossible to get natural waves.
And maintenance is probably easier than anything besides a baldy. I probably brush my hair a total of 25 seconds a day. I don't even sleep in my durag, I put it on for 15 minutes after my morning shower.
I wish a nikka would tell me my natural features are unnatural :camby:
This the same shyt as people saying black women are unprofessional for having curves :shaq2:

Must have been a rough week, breh :francis:
Nope people liked them. Had a few girls approach me and initiate conversation over them. When every black guy has a fade or dark Cesar and you do the opposite it tends to make you the center of attention.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
times I've been to DC it was a unprocessed hair haven. Not as much as atl, but close. Do you work around 20s and 30s black people?

Yeah. I know DC has alot of dread Heads---> but they work in specific fields and industries, Government agencies, Security, Post office.

And yeah I work with young black women more than male but the young guys I work with have low cuts

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
bruhs with naturally wavy or soft curly hair still rock them, especially latinos. Those who had the struggle waves (the dax wax, wave cap, boar bristle brush) just fro it out or loc it. Guess it's part of that whole natural hair movement. As long as the Jheri curl doesn't resurface.

On a similar note I really hate these little boys with dull afro hair that looks matted all the time. I can tell society is being led by single and helicopter moms opt their sons out of rites of passage. I see more of this and little boys over the age of their hair waist length. Just something really feminine about a little boys with long hair unless its some type of cultural tribal thing, in most cases its just a ratchet unchecked woman wanting her son to be "different and cute" and living vicariously through him. You hardly ever see Desi, Asian, Arab, Latino, and African boys with involved fathers sons looking like females. Hair rarely pass their ears. Sorry my conservative vent.

MICnotes

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Area
Hate threads like these. As a grown ass man you can wear whatever you want. Why follow trends? Who cares if something 'died' in the 90's? It's my hair I can do whatever I want with it.

Then you have idiots who try to shame you by calling it 'childish' and 'immature'. Trying to use some half-baked reverse psychology techniques on you to get you to change. Having dyed afros can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Wearing skinny jeans can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'. Having face tattoos can be seen as 'childish' and 'immature'.

fukk you millennials

Well once I had an afro:sas1:
then I cut that down to rock the waves :sas2:
To cutting it all off :yeshrug: ........ My point is this.
Ever since I started rock the bald head. :whoo:I've been getting more action. For the record ........

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Never had 360 but I'd have them whenever I cut my hair low. I rocked a fro most of my life though from the time I was in preschool till now. Last time I cut my hair was in December and now I rock a fro/twist.

Wear what you want but I do believe waves are a lil outdated now. Still, it looks better than that fruity ass Beckham hairstyle all these lil shyts are wearing.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
what the hell is the difference between a caesar and a taper fade?
And aren't waves just a hair pattern that you can have with a caesar or taper?
and how does a black man rock curls?

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
OP you'd rather have processed, 2 steps away from conking 360 wave hair than GOAT natural styles?:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
8e13d65903149195dfa9c1dde84d39b5.jpg

model6.jpg

Anybody ever rock the short twists in they lifetime? Wore those my first day of my last year in high school. I was the talk of the school :jawalrus:

Those shyts is nasty:scust:

When i first got my hair twisted it, it looked more like this:
IMG_1778.JPG

Last edited:

shakobe

All Star
Daps
I just cut my nappy fade and I'm already regretting it my shyt look like Kevin durants