Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Gather round wavers that's if ya still livin :mjcry:

I still got mine and I'm 25. I've been rocking them off and on since my teen years. I'm still spinning too but my right side is my weak side.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
i remember i could never get thick finger waves like i wanted, my shyts where more like 360 mazes:francis:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Natural waves? Are you fukking serious or are you a cac? There's nothing natural about the waves in those brehs hairs.

It's one thing to have your hair short and neat(I.e. a dark or light ceaser), it's a whole other thing to have short hair with train tracks going around your head like a fukking kid. It's not proffesional, it's distracting and childish. Grow up, my nikka.
:dahell:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Follow trends brehs :dame:

I wear what the fukk I wanna wear. Yall grown ass men you shouldn't be concerned with other grown men hairstyles. We don't get waves for nikkas, it's for the bytches :childplease:

With that being said....

tumblr_mqgc4f5vz01rja4upo1_400.gif

RoGethoes

Banned
Daps
They are not outta style the kids are not wearing them like that. If you do see someone with waves they are most likely 25+

yea most the kids nowdays rocking them mini fro mohawks or whatever.Got two friends under 21 and they both got them:lolbron:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I was just looking at old pics earlier of my waves when they were in its prime :whew: A nikka was spinning like Pat Sajak. :wow: I feel like making a comeback.

A lot of ignorant mofos in this thread though. At the end of the day, do what you do. Waves are natural to black people because they are just laid down curls. Products just enhance them but they're still natural to us. Nothing cleaner than some 360s tapered and a piff ass suit :banderas:
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I used to rock the waves like a lot of young brehs. Used to train my hair like Goku training to go Super Saiyan. We used to wear Doo-rags like the Z-Fighters wore weighted clothing. You had a fresh do-rag for EVERY occasion and outfit lol. You only let your waves out when it was time to STUNT. nikkas used to get in trouble for rocking Doo-rags at school lmao.

Now I rock sponge look, thinking seriously about going with the mini fro look. As long as YOU are comfortable and your shyt looks neat then rock your hair however YOU want to

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
My waves naturally pop but I always sleep with that rag Boi I keep my waves on spin and they look good with my thunder part my barber keep me on finesse but all my bros got the. High top :salute: