Why did black ppl universally agree that Halle Berry was the GOAT black woman in the 90's-00's?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad I’m not the only one thinking this.
I legit think something was slipped in the water in the early 2000s to make women finer

Cause I've never been so underwhelmed in a discussion about the baddest women on earth. Seems like back then having a pretty enough face and light skin made someone a goddess.

She not ugly at all but halle look like a auntie to me, body isnt anything special and face is just not ugly. I dont get it. I'd shyt in her food right now if keri hilson asked me to

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I was on the Lela Rochon wave heavy back then. Even I can't downplay Halle Berry's impact during that time. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think by today's standards, women of the 90's seem to average and blah because our perception of women has been fukked up social media, IG camera angles, plastic surgery and putting a premium on crazy thickness that isn't natural on the famous women literally wearing the look. Kim K, Nicki Minaj, Kylie Jenner etc. have set this precedence for all plastic everything. Now, we ain't impressed unless a chick has a 50" ass and triple H cup breassiss, super lighstkin and a slimish waist. :snoop: Black women of the 90's and even the 2000's were 100% natural. Only 90's cac thot celebrities were plastic (i.e. Pamela Anderson, Anna Nicole Smith, Jenny MCarthy) and in retrospect they looked hella goofy with big plastic implants on boyish square assless 90's cac female bodies :huhldup:. But now the plastic trend in rampant in the black community. I see black women with fake looking big asses all the time in real life now. :dahell:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about Sali Richardson :takedat:

I can’t believe someone said Salli Richardson didn’t rival Halle Berry in terms of looks. Are you for real?
salli-richardson-whitfield-profile.jpg

bb8187b8d978cb2bd3156b2a99689542.jpg

north-hollywood-ca-june-29-salli-richardson-whitfield-attends-the-KHDX9B.jpg

salli-richardson-black-dynamite-2009-BX66FF.jpg

These aren’t even pics of her in her prime.

Salli Richardson&Lela Rochon were some bad women.

Salli Richardson influenced Teddy to write "Remember the time"

:wow:

Already timestamped!

He first starts to talk about Salli wanting to hang in the studio with Teddy..she hit him up when she was in NYC.

"Did she inspire any tracks? " , In the video below he gives his answer..breh lit up talking about her :steviej:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t watched the videos but I’m certain she was “around” when he wrote “Let’s Chill.”

"Did she inspire any tracks on dangerous? "

"WHAT?!!"

"Do you remember the time?!:noah:"

"She drives me wild!:noah: "

"Can't let her get away!:noah: "

She must had some fire box..:ohlawd:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

"Did she inspire any tracks on dangerous? "