Why counterfeit sneakers are booming

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I don't even have to watch the video and I know why.

people tired of NOT being able to get the hottest shoes when they drop cuz of bots and bullshyt, and with fake shyt, u can get what u want, and not be worried about wearing them outside and fukking them up.

I've considered doing this before, but there's a :fire: nike outlet within walking distance of my crib, that stay having shyt in there.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quality went up, bots and resellers grabbing everything and people are broke...

Don't need the video

Yep, shut the thread down.

Ain't but so many times folks are going to eat the L of losing out on kicks they really wanted, just to see them immediately available on the resale market for double or triple the price.

Eventually paying under retail for what appears to be the exact same thing starts looking like a real option for some.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The funny thing is that the “real” and “fake” shoes are likely coming from the same factory. Humans validate things that they like and don’t like. Might as well pay $100 for a shoe that cost $20 to make as opposed to resale prices.

People brag about spending bloated retail and resale prices for clothing and shoes is hilarious. Most people want what others have. If a celeb started rocking fakes I bet nikkas would do the same.

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man if y’all nikkas don’t buy y’all fake shyt in peace and humbly. Cause when y’all start saying, oh you can barley tell and they made in the same factory…nikka they still fake and non authentic. They called replicas for a reason. They not the same.

We had one big ass thread on here about reps and nikkas was getting way too OD. shyt went from, it’s dumb to spend all that money on the real product, to nikkas saying the replicas were better versions of authentic shoes. Like damn nikka, if you wanna buy fake shoes just say that smh

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Man if y’all nikkas don’t buy y’all fake shyt in peace and humbly. Cause when y’all start saying, oh you can barley tell and they made in the same factory…nikka they still fake and non authentic. They called replicas for a reason. They not the same.

We had one big ass thread on here about reps and nikkas was getting way too OD. shyt went from, it’s dumb to spend all that money on the real product, to nikkas saying the replicas were better versions of authentic shoes. Like damn nikka, if you wanna buy fake shoes just say that smh
That's what they saying why you getting so mad about it?