Why cant nyggas on The Coli be nice to women?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
well its a difference between being nice/polite and being deferential to a woman just cause she posts here. You can always notice a simp when theyre putting down other posters saying shyt like "this is why women dont post here guyzzz". Like what the fukk you care for if women post here? This is a forum for hip hop, sports, and basically all dude shyt. fukk if i care if women post here. I'm not trying to get online trim and I dont care what 98% of women say on these particular subjects.

You put other dudes on blast, so why not females?

agree with the bolded :yes:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
The moment someone says something nice to a woman on here he's a simp or shares his girl. Why is that? In order to be with or even attempt pulling a girl you have to be nice. I know I have used the word bytch and hoe on here. But in every day life I'm not calling my girl that. We, especially as black men have to learn and appreciate women.I know most if us grew up in single parent households, but that shouldn't be an excuse

I know there has been a lot of fukkery here lately. But I open this up for serious discussion.

:comeon: What kind of asinine rubbish are you spewing?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The moment someone says something nice to a woman on here he's a simp or shares his girl. Why is that? In order to be with or even attempt pulling a girl you have to be nice. I know I have used the word bytch and hoe on here. But in every day life I'm not calling my girl that. We, especially as black men have to learn and appreciate women. I know most if us grew up in single parent households, but that shouldn't be an excuse

I know there has been a lot of fukkery here lately. But I open this up for serious discussion.

dudes here don't get no p*ssy.

Why you think they so angry.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The moment someone says something nice to a woman on here he's a simp or shares his girl. Why is that? In order to be with or even attempt pulling a girl you have to be nice. I know I have used the word bytch and hoe on here. But in every day life I'm not calling my girl that. We, especially as black men have to learn and appreciate women. I know most if us grew up in single parent households, but that shouldn't be an excuse

man, why is you trying to faqq up our hip hop? do rap nyggas rap love songs & soliloquies to bytches? no the fukk they dont. hos love too short and luther campbell and they wouldnt have it no other way, now would they? & the nyggas on this site is just a reflection of hip hop, true or not? so why is you trying to de-ball & de-fang our hip hop?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
u really startin to grind my gears with ur whole simp act breh

toughen up

This

Pull up ya skirt b :beli:

And to keep it real dudes on this site arent even mean to chicks. There is only one chick who gets negative attention. And that is cause she brings it upon her self. The rest of these broads is getting love and simped accordingly G

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
well its a difference between being nice/polite and being deferential to a woman just cause she posts here. You can always notice a simp when theyre putting down other posters saying shyt like "this is why women dont post here guyzzz". Like what the fukk you care for if women post here? This is a forum for hip hop, sports, and basically all dude shyt. fukk if i care if women post here. I'm not trying to get online trim and I dont care what 98% of women say on these particular subjects.

You put other dudes on blast, so why not females?

:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
what women?
2chxk4l.gif

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it's the internet, nikkas is extra bold on a keyboard