Why cant nyggas on The Coli be nice to women?

Daps
That sh1t ain't got nothing do with b1tches being b1tches. Hoes being hoes. Women being women. Simps being simps. Call it how u see fit. Ain't no rules nikka.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:dead: at dudes comin to the rescue of these chicks. I havent seen 1 chick make a thread asking why dudes are mean.

and that single parent raised by tv stuff.....I didnt live that.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Alot of these guys are homosexuals. A lot of these guys have had their hearts crushed by women. Alot of these guys dont speak to women outside of men pretending to be women on the internet. All of this equals anger.
Nasty! :heh:

-I wonder why cats scream on the females in the Coli as well. sometimes its funny but most times it doesn't make any sense especially when everybody wants more woman to be on the Coli

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Its sad because while there (our) mother's were out there trying to do the best to provide for us.there was know one there to raise us the correct way. So we treat women of what we saw,read or by movies and t.v

But knowing our mother's was trying to do their best. We went the opposite route and bash females. Now, I'm not saying all females are good ones. But to the ones that we call our own we should be more respectful myself included

On the contrary my friend. Because a guy will be raised by a single mom he will believe that all women are infallible angels who can do no wrong. We have a lot of respectful young boys out here who simp girls and are nice to them when they are young. It's not until that young boy gets shut down by a chick for being "too nice" that he decides to be a complete a$$hole to women. Women don't like nice guys until they depreciate and age. This isn't a new concept either.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:dead: at dudes comin to the rescue of these chicks. I havent seen 1 chick make a thread asking why dudes are mean.

and that single parent raised by tv stuff.....I didnt live that.

Yeah, these chicks here give as good as they get. I guess the OP wants a bunch of those pretty prissy princess chicks from Twitter on here.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
These nikkas be real schizo on this subject anyway. They cry and whine about "the wolves" running off the women. Then when women DO post they say shyt like ":pacspit: you're a woman, why the fukk should we care what you think!?"

A lot of the dudes here just want women for window dressing.

:myman: exactly, i just dont get this shyt at all

its interesting sometimes to have a woman's perspective in the locker room just because diversity of opinions in discussion is usually a good thing. But it just seems to me that people often just want female posters on here to make posting on an online forum seem less gay or sausagefesty. It really doesn't. The combination of white knighting and then other dudes shytting on simps just turns a lot of what could be good topics into shyt.

To be honest female posters that base their posting around being female disrupt the fukk out of the forum most of the time, either intentionally or otherwise. The ones who keep their shyt on the dl and act normal usually end up being fine. Im sure they get their share of pm simpery and shyt like that, but at least theyre not derailing everything.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't see what you are talking about, both males and females here get roasted.

If anything females will have males stand up for them while nigggas are on their own.

I got no problems with any female posters, won't simp them or pm em, won't ask to see that azz or a titty shot.

However on the internet this is how it is, look at dating sites. Checks will get respectful msgs them get a dikk shot, or a Dude saying he wants to cum on her face and ish

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its just entertainment tho :manny:

Well at least for me it is, I'm not on here looking for females to holla at and Pm and sh!t

I'm nice to all the women in Coli :takedat:

Mainly because I can appreciate having a female perspective on some of the topics in here.

But some of ya'll nikkas don't know how chill :snoop:

And then gonna wonder in a few months what happened to all the females :youngsabo:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Because nobody knows who is actually a real woman, so we treat em like a bunch of homeless nikkas on the street begging for money. This era of trolling is dangerous for nikkas.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I don't care what a woman has to say on any topic. How does one even have time to type when she's cooking?

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
a) 9/10 of these so called bytches are male imposters

b) bytches aint shyt

c) treating bytches like shyt is what they like

d) only no p*ssy gettin dudes thirst for hoes online

e) looking for an e-lationship with a female is desperate simp shyt