Why cant nyggas on The Coli be nice to women?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
On the contrary my friend. Because a guy will be raised by a single mom he will believe that all women are infallible angels who can do no wrong. We have a lot of respectful young boys out here who simp girls and are nice to them when they are young. It's not until that young boy gets shut down by a chick for being "too nice" that he decides to be a complete a$$hole to women. Women don't like nice guys until they depreciate and age. This isn't a new concept either.

Great point

I guess I should've not just generalized The Coli but society as a whole

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Nasty! :heh:

-I wonder why cats scream on the females in the Coli as well. sometimes its funny but most times it doesn't make any sense especially when everybody wants more woman to be on the Coli

The swagless ones go into self destruct mode after they realize no woman is going to give them the time of day so they fall back on trying to humiliate them by talking to them like pigs and trying to obtain nude photographs so they can get high 5's from other losers.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I honestly don't think they've been too bad. It used to be worse on that bytch made site. It's toned down a lot on here. You get a few people acting up, but I don't think anyone takes it too serious.....at least I don't :yeshrug:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
§ansprix™;450955 said:
I honestly don't think they've been too bad. It used to be worse on that bytch made site. It's toned down a lot on here. You get a few people acting up, but I don't think anyone takes it too serious.....at least I don't :yeshrug:

This. I'm just here for the fukkery :heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:what: Wasn't you just calling innocent a hoe in that other thread? :wow:

Morethan1 is alright but I swear he's bi-polar.

Like dude, didn't you try to expose Thickums not once, but twice, on SOHH with the same fake pics she googled and sent to you? Calling chicks hoes in various threads. You're just as bad as the rest.

I know you're trying to get your Twitter friends on here, but this may not be the place for their rampant attention whoring. Crushspot would probably be a better destination.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:what: Wasn't you just calling innocent a hoe in that other thread? :wow:

Did I apologized as well. And I said in my first post that I've done things as well. I'm not taking myself out the equation at all.because I have done it as well on the coli seldomly in real life

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Morethan1 is alright but I swear he's bi-polar.

Like dude, didn't you try to expose Thickums not once, but twice, on SOHH with the same fake pics she googled and sent to you? Calling chicks hoes in various threads. You're just as bad as the rest.

I know you're trying to get your Twitter friends on here, but this may not be the place for their rampant attention whoring. Crushspot would probably be a better destination.

I'm not bi-polar but just like to switch it up from time to time. No this is not about having twitter friends or things of that nature. Just wanting outside opinions

And you are right I have done that. I sill not shy away from anything good or bad that I've done on here or in real life

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Also dude, if you're speaking of real life, I guarantee you dudes aren't trolling females like they do here. This is the internet people like to play the "bad guy."

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
§ansprix™;450955 said:

This. I'm just here for the fukkery :heh:

so we gonna ignore these posts shutting down the thread?