Why can Kevin Hart outlift 95% of the men on the coli?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn't 245 be your max though breh? Its up to you but personally I think guys go overboard with that "one rep max" shyt. That shyt is dangerous and you can kill yourself purposely trying to figure out what your "one rep max" is. Don't end up having a 260 pound weight fall on your neck trying to figure out a one rep max.

Safer to keep lifting the weights you can lift 3 or more reps of.

I work out alone and this is why I've never tried to max out. I would only try to max out with a good spotter.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
nikkas on internet forums kill me...bring up the topic of weights or money on ANY forum and the majority of dudes are lifting 250+ and making 6 figures. In reality, yes you obviously should be able to do 225 at least once if u a gym regular but how many are? Like 10% of the population maybe and thats being veeeeery generous. And the average non-gym going dude aint benching no damn 225 fukk outta here :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikkas on internet forums kill me...bring up the topic of weights or money on ANY forum and the majority of dudes are lifting 250+ and making 6 figures. In reality, yes you obviously should be able to do 225 at least once if u a gym regular but how many are? Like 10% of the population maybe and thats being veeeeery generous. And the average non-gym going dude aint benching no damn 225 fukk outta here :mjlol:
I agree with this and said as much in the thread. If you doing more than 2 plates mainly 275+ dudes think you strong as ever. Being truthful you are compared to most dudes in your avg la fitness type gym. Strong arming the shyt outta dudes in the post lol.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yall a bunch of overgrown weak fakkits like arm length is the end all be all. No its strength :umad:
Now reach up to the top shelf and get me the captain crunch :mjcry: