Straight foot on neck the entire year
2020 gonna be much worse if you don't pack up and leave

You're food in these coli streets

dangerousground-1.png

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Another Nicole thread - imagine a whole subforum and weekly thread going for 2 yrs, devoted to a woman that you never met in real life. Not listening to that shyt.
U have finally made it !

if ugo made a song about u, u are officially coli royalty status

bask in it :blessed:

he made a diss about me ages ago :russ:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If it was out there then there wouldn’t be a need for this thread, now would there?
:jbhmm:
Do better fact checking instead of getting exposed for lacking. You fuks are so offended and mad as shyt over the internet, observing me. I swear, 4 days and counting nonstop, round the clock on a Nicoli watch- for going on 2 weeks now. Y’all have been pulling this shyt for 2 yrs at least every other week on my name with no results to counter who I am, my beliefs and how I move. at what point will you finally realize that I just do not give one fuk about what your thoughts and perceptions are about me or who I interact with; how many of “yours” has to continue to take a fall and bury themselves after trying to dig up dirt that’s not there and how many times will you continue to quote me as if you have any validity and observant enough to know, at this point in time; I have no personal interest in giving a fuk what you think because at the end of the day, it’s none of your fukkin business bytch. I don’t owe you an explanation. Log the fuk off or hit the ignore. None of this is my concern. No self respect for yourself and the coli call girls itt that it takes 20+ of y’all to tag team or call for reinforcements and my sole existence as 1 person still has more longevity and credibility that the posting history hypocrites doing the most, combined. This is a discussion board bytch- act unbothered and stop taking things so serious, I’m not your bytch but all this effort and time y’all dedicate to me for sure has made me That Bytch.
:what:

all that blabbering, yet you didn't answer the question

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
If it was out there then there wouldn’t be a need for this thread, now would there?
:jbhmm:
Do better fact checking instead of getting exposed for lacking. You fuks are so offended and mad as shyt over the internet, observing me. I swear, 4 days and counting nonstop, round the clock on a Nicoli watch- for going on 2 weeks now. Y’all have been pulling this shyt for 2 yrs at least every other week on my name with no results to counter who I am, my beliefs and how I move. at what point will you finally realize that I just do not give one fuk about what your thoughts and perceptions are about me or who I interact with; how many of “yours” has to continue to take a fall and bury themselves after trying to dig up dirt that’s not there and how many times will you continue to quote me as if you have any validity and observant enough to know, at this point in time; I have no personal interest in giving a fuk what you think because at the end of the day, it’s none of your fukkin business bytch. I don’t owe you an explanation. Log the fuk off or hit the ignore. None of this is my concern. No self respect for yourself and the coli call girls itt that it takes 20+ of y’all to tag team or call for reinforcements and my sole existence as 1 person still has more longevity and credibility that the posting history hypocrites doing the most, combined. This is a discussion board bytch- act unbothered and stop taking things so serious, I’m not your bytch but all this effort and time y’all dedicate to me for sure has made me That Bytch.
:what:
shut up bytch :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Stillllllll chatting. Day 4... all this tagging, no replies and they are stilllll talking among themselves. The same 5 people , mad they were proven wrong, mad they’re not getting that type of time, and mad their fake story ploy and plot line was deaded with a quickness. Now mad bc I don’t consider them worth responding to..
——-
FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: