Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Just some lukewarm unfiltered tea...

1. Ed is actually on meds
2. Ed has a deep “unsusual” voice
3. Ed won’t meet up/ video chat with “@hollabackboy”
4. Ed lives with parents in the projects
5. Ed over compensates for not actually being black with a “I hate white people” schtick
6. @Psychobytchwhisper is dating Ed and jealous of “@hollabackboy” getting Ed open

As so it was said... take it or leave it...
Your comrade @situationlines already admitted on a seperate thread that he was allegedly given my pics - this is what he said :
Oh boy -

someone just sent me her pics :obama: i see your vision now bro @Wild self.
@Nicole0416 i apologize bby lemme take you out to Arbys for Christmas dinner

y’all should have checked with each first, or at least check to make sure the post histories match before you make up shyt and had a rehearsal run to get your story in order. Foh

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Your comrade @situationlines already admitted on a seperate thread that he was allegedly given my pics - this is what he said :
Oh boy -

y’all should have checked with each first and had a rehearsal run to get your story in order. Foh

Don’t shoot the messenger sir...

Don’t let me interrupt your Sunday nut tucking tutorials...

Oh and I wish you well on your struggle to find the right dosage... hang in there... you will find it one day.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Oh boy -

y’all should have checked with each first, or at least check to make sure the post histories match before you make up shyt and had a rehearsal run to get your story in order.

Foh

Honest question, do you think I was being serious?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honest question, do you think I was being serious?
Real convenient that you were “joking” all of a sudden when I posted your quote on this thread .. gtfoh. Let the backpedaling and spinning begin..bc if you were joking aka lying- why the fuk would any rational person believe baseless rants from a wasteless bytch lying in this thread when y’all quotes and comment keep contradicting. You claim to see my photos and I’ve already been vetted by a mod. Oh and thanks for the compliment. Truth stays the same, lies never change.

Nicole is a female. I can confirm. She's actually chill(different from her Coli persona). And no I did not meet her in real life or seen how she looks like.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don’t shoot the messenger sir...

Don’t let me interrupt your Sunday nut tucking tutorials...

Oh and I wish you well on your struggle to find the right dosage... hang in there... you will find it one day.
Maybe you should FACT check with mods and site admins that I communicated with before you start shyt that you can’t finish . Unlike you, I use reliable sources to read from not posting up fukkin lies to get read with.
Nicole is a female. I can confirm. She's actually chill(different from her Coli persona). And no I did not meet her in real life or seen how she looks like.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now they ignore the obvious when that turn hits different .
Concocting a whole story throughout the weekend and still didn’t proof-read. I expect nothing different from the slores of whore culture. They big maddd as fukkkk. They tried it ...
:wow:

Bitter bytches babbling in the back about meds and storytelling. Gave them enough rope and moved strategic; they tried to play their cards. It’s a wrap. They already know ..

Last edited:

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
6FFbzgf.png
LMFAOOOOO I ain’t even go front this shyt got me dead how bad the photoshop is.

hold on y’all let me get back to the rookie of the year y’all know so well.

Shut up fakkit before your T cells drop expeditiously and you fukk around and die on the pc and the ems see you typing paragraphs on this shyt.