SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Real convenient that you were “joking” all of a sudden when I posted your quote on this thread .. gtfoh. Let the backpedaling and spinning begin..bc if you were joking aka lying- why the fuk would any rational person believe baseless rants from a wasteless bytch lying in this thread when y’all quotes and comment keep contradicting. You claim to see my photos and I’ve already been vetted by a mod. Oh and thanks for the compliment. Truth stays the same, lies never change.

so you trynna go to Arby’s then?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Take it or leave it, she says - wtf is this. Like her word is bond. Bytch can’t even lie right. Fuk do you mean ..”believe it bc I say it “, on some junior high school petty shyt with no backup. Constructed a whole fake timeline with made up usernames and errrrything. Wowwwwww...
:laff::laff:
Did you... Or did you not, get @Mikey c banned for posting your personal info? Stop acting like it's not out there

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Did you... Or did you not, get @Mikey c banned for posting your personal info? Stop acting like it's not out there
If it was out there then there wouldn’t be a need for this thread, now would there?
:jbhmm:
Do better fact checking instead of getting exposed for lacking. You fuks are so offended and mad as shyt over the internet, observing me. I swear, 4 days and counting nonstop, round the clock on a Nicoli watch- for going on 2 weeks now. Y’all have been pulling this shyt for 2 yrs at least every other week on my name with no results to counter who I am, my beliefs and how I move. at what point will you finally realize that I just do not give one fuk about what your thoughts and perceptions are about me or who I interact with; how many of “yours” has to continue to take a fall and bury themselves after trying to dig up dirt that’s not there and how many times will you continue to quote me as if you have any validity and observant enough to know, at this point in time; I have no personal interest in giving a fuk what you think because at the end of the day, it’s none of your fukkin business bytch. I don’t owe you an explanation. Log the fuk off or hit the ignore. None of this is my concern. No self respect for yourself and the coli call girls itt that it takes 20+ of y’all to tag team or call for reinforcements and my sole existence as 1 person still has more longevity and credibility that the posting history hypocrites doing the most, combined. This is a discussion board bytch- act unbothered and stop taking things so serious, I’m not your bytch but all this effort and time y’all dedicate to me for sure has made me That Bytch.
:what:

Last edited: