Why aren't men like Steph Curry

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Praised and acknowledged by other black men?:jbhmm:

As a black woman, even though chaste and classy women get some hate from other black women, they are usually admired. That is usually the opposite for men.

For so long the rhetoric has been that women do not want a good, upstanding man. They want the bad boy who will blow their backs out and send them packing. So naturally, men's argument has been to fall in line with what women want in order to get them.

All of a sudden, ayesha curry steps on the scene and it's "oh I want I woman like ayesha", "yall hoes need to be more like ayesha".

Pause:dame:
So now the argument is, "we as men are allowed to have standards and want a woman like ayesha".
Well, where were those standards when you were running through deshawn, eshlawn, lil mamma, and her friends?:dwillhuh:
This new argument is set on the basis that you as a man are the leader and the one to choose.
So if this is the new role black men want to accept, why aren't the likes of steph curry being championed?
Why aren't black men telling other black men to be more selective?
Why aren't black men telling other black men that it's ok to not sleep around?
But ya'll are quick to tell black women to stop being hoes and have respect for themselves.:comeon:
I firmly believe that most of you men using ayesha curry as the golden standard is simply a ploy to support the old adage "men are naturally promiscuous".
From the age of dawn, men have been sleeping with prostitutes and whores but went and found a virtuous woman to marry.
You may want an ayesha curry but that doesn't stop you from sleeping with the kim's, amber's, and chyna's.:shaq2:
Simply put, if you aren't going to be like steph, you shouldn't expect an ayesha.:manny:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Well this is why Lebron gets praise though.

He's known for having a squeaky clean image, a strong marriage with his wife, and a strong believer in family values when it comes to his off the court business.

Lebron is looked at as a positive example of black family all the time.

Still a flopping turd though, but a good dude.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Well this is why Lebron gets praise though.

He's known for having a squeaky clean image, a strong marriage with his wife, and a strong believer in family values when it comes to his off the court business.

Lebron is looked at as a positive example of black family all the time.

Still a flopping turd though, but a good dude.
It took 2 kids and how many years to make an honest woman out of Savannah?:rudy:
He fits the mold of my argument:camby:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Dudes big up steph all the time, infact I dont think he really gets any hate which is crazy since he's so talented.

Its mostly women hating on ayesha and then men coming through and saying she's the poster girl for a "good woman".
He get's praised for his on the court performance more than outside. My point is, there are many upstanding black men in our community but they do not get praised and made the standard. It's more like, "steph is a good man, but I'm still gone smash these thots".

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It took 2 kids and how many years to make an honest woman out of Savannah?:rudy:
He fits the mold of my argument:camby:
:what:

They've been together since high school, haven't had one publicized event of affairs and supported each other through the entire time. He's a prime candidate of "this is how you do relationships".

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*insert successful well-round black man* why nikkas ain't like "blank"?

All you get is a bunch of hyperbole and what ifs really.

Who knows one person is one way and the other is another way that's life