Why are you people constantly (and blatantly) lying about the girls you smash

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I see it a lot

":shaq: Ayo check this out friends I just started smashing this chick she fine as a muhfukka. Maybe she's wifey"

*posts a photo album worth of pics yet none of them have you in it*

How are y'all meeting these women, getting them to want to smash you, finding their pics and somehow not being in at least 1 of their pics?

You mean to tell me that all of these women you smash for months on end have never ONCE wanted to take a picture with you?

Come on brehs :duck:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Taking pics with them isn't part of the game. :mjpls:

No pics with them makes it harder to believe though.

With the way some of you talk about women I'm having a hard time believing women even talk to you especially when you post pics of dimes and you're not in any of the pics :mjpls:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What I always find funny on here is the abstract ex girlfriend a lot of poster mention on here.

For example, say there's a thread about a women can deep throat

You will see post like this " my ex girlfriend was the best at deep throating"

" this makes me want To call my ex"

" damn, I miss my ex :noah:"

No one here talks about current girlfriends, only exes

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see it a lot

":shaq: Ayo check this out friends I just started smashing this chick she fine as a muhfukka. Maybe she's wifey"

*posts a photo album worth of pics yet none of them have you in it*

How are y'all meeting these women, getting them to want to smash you, finding their pics and somehow not being in at least 1 of their pics?

You mean to tell me that all of these women you smash for months on end have never ONCE wanted to take a picture with you?

Come on brehs :duck:

In all honesty, you cant say people are lying....I always give someone the benefit of the doubt, innocent until proven guilty. Doesnt make sense to sit here and hate or be negative about people and there stories and call them a liar really...If someone is doing such a thing that is shallow and if it makes them feel better about themselves oh well:yeshrug: But I can't agree and say why are ya'll lying...its really not impossible to smash some of these women, they like it as much as the dudes, you will never catch me in a pic with any of my previous chics, its just me and im sure alot of dudes are like that.