Why are White Men so Rape-y?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Historically we know about the colonialism rape and the slavery rape and the rape as a weapon against each other in European wars.

But let's put all that to a side, I'm asking about modern day Rape-y white men. Is it just a genetical predisposition for white men to rape women or attempt to rape women on such a large scale?:jbhmm:

This whole #metoo thing, everyday it is another cac rapist. :hubie:Today they are talking about the CBS head Moonves trying to rape this women
th

:hhh: says she pinned her to a desk and forced kisses on her. The full rape was averted when he forced his hand up her skirt and she screamed.

She is one of 6 women coming forward and even more are remaining silent. They are even raping in Asia. There was a recent thread here where women were talking about foreign white men raping them or trying to.

What's the deal with raping in the white community?:yeshrug: I mean why is it so common than anywhere else? shyt they might be worse rapist than Indians :picard:

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Cacs are just different.

Hang around a white boy long enough & he's gonna start cracking gay jokes

They're just weird.

I just think its cultural differences.

shyt.... They probably think we're weird

Every group of people has their cultural differences

Cacs seem to be a bit more liberal when it comes to being sexually inappropriate

Which probably explains why their women love sucking dikk and gettin degraded in the bedroom

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Could be mutiple reasons
It's in there nature, or due to their culture, etc.

Another could be as Proof Blacktruth said is that they r their own gods. Thus they think they can do whatever:yeshrug:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

How many women did this dude rape again:hhh:

And everybody knows that white cops rape prostitutes and women in trouble often, so much it's a running joke in movies

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Swear this is like 90% of white men at some point.

Creepy and rapey

Most cases its dudes in positions of power taking advantage where they see an opening. A lot of them are dweebs who without cash would likely be either Bob in maintenance or an INCEL. In addition I don't think a lot of these white women are as innocent as they present themselves either. Some of these metoo stories are fugazi. Funny when I think about most if not all the Black women I know and not one would allow themselves to be victimized. But at the same time they don't play bimbo games for career advancement either.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's only been recently that they've had anti-rape governments in power.

In our parents lifetimes they were smashing girls that are now considered illegal so progress has clearly been slow with them

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Cacs are just different.

Hang around a white boy long enough & he's gonna start cracking gay jokes

They're just weird.

I just think its cultural differences.

shyt.... They probably think we're weird

Every group of people has their cultural differences

Cacs seem to be a bit more liberal when it comes to being sexually inappropriate

Which probably explains why their women love sucking dikk and gettin degraded in the bedroom

penis size jokes man...white dudes love cracking those, I don't get it.