Why Are These New People Posting In Teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:beli:
Vets trying to weed out newbies and can't even control their mainline posters. Dr.X had to resign after mountains of text giving advice on women and relationships when he doesn't leave his house. :why: Where do they do that at?

Big Daddy :dame: Always making sus threads about gay men and his paint thinner hooker.

Yusuke and his Asian fetish disrespecting black women. But it's us newbies causing the problems. :umad:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Vets trying to weed out newbies and can't even control their mainline posters. Dr.X had to resign after mountains of text giving advice on women and relationships when he doesn't leave his house. :why: Where do they do that at?

Big Daddy :dame: Always making sus threads about gay men and his paint thinner hooker.

Yusuke and his Asian fetish disrespecting black women. But it's us newbies causing the problems. :umad:

:wow: New guy did a "Hit em Up" post

@Yusuke @Big Daddy RiP @Dr.X:rip:

:whew: Who next

Edit: Negged for your savagery***

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

First off bytch nikka keep my name outcha mouth.
I aint never disrespected a black woman in my life
And eat a dikk.

Status
Not open for further replies.