Why Are These New People Posting In Teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I'm legit just posted a pic for another thread thats time stamped I @KingTut . Bathrooms mad dirty tho and Im drinkin/smokin green so I dont wanna post a dirty ass pic for the coli females. No simpin
Welcome:blessed:

But they still throwing out Challenge flags:ufdup:

NOV386EA_Challenge-Flag_9in_model_2016.jpeg

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:beli:
Vets trying to weed out newbies and can't even control their mainline posters. Dr.X had to resign after mountains of text giving advice on women and relationships when he doesn't leave his house. :why: Where do they do that at?

Big Daddy :dame: Always making sus threads about gay men and his paint thinner hooker.

Yusuke and his Asian fetish disrespecting black women. But it's us newbies causing the problems. :umad:
i5upht.jpg

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Yoooo that Jesse Lee Peterson alias had me in tears everytime:laff::laff:that shyte was so accurate! I remember that superthread ( it was all blacks are voilent or something stupid like that) and the debate with Tariq thread:dead:. Yeah Had some braids That I was trying to twist up, but cut all of that off.
Okay you remember that shyt...
You disappeared for a hot minute...
That alias was GOAT to me...:dead:

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
This thread is bringing out petty Betty in grown men.

Neggin me for being a Cac which I'm not. Imagining you guys in a job where ya have to excercise judgement...haha...bunch of flops.

Crying Cac and linking moderaters in posts is pathetic. Y'all know who ya are.

Anyway this thread is jokes, without newbies -"hope kills cure "wouldn't have a "hope in hell " of having a thread lasting longer than two pages.

Peace out Betty's .

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This thread is bringing out petty Betty in grown men.

Neggin me for being a Cac which I'm not. Imagining you guys in a job where ya have to excercise judgement...haha...bunch of flops.

Crying Cac and linking moderaters in posts is pathetic. Y'all know who ya are.

Anyway this thread is jokes, without newbies -"hope kills cure "wouldn't have a "hope in hell " of having a thread lasting longer than two pages.

Peace out Betty's .
:gurl: Get outtta ere , Cac

Sounding like Jim Carrey as The Riddler :scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.