Why Are These New People Posting In Teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Probably cac gang :mjpls:

fukk outta here cac :camby:

And y'all dumbasses keep pointing out the flaws so they can step their game up and fool y'all better the next time. :snoop: Just neg/report them and keep it moving.

nah fukk that. there is no "fooling" anyone. the shyt is obvious as hell everytime they try. :mjlol:

you can take the cac out of the cave but not the cac out of the cac. they cant help but be corny, they can try to hide it all they want but theyre still cacs. these idiots outchea spelling out slang terms in full and using generic avys of famous black people to really drive home the gimmick. :dead:

nikkas in here dapping up a dude with a tupac avy named "afrodroid" :laff:

We see you Tanner/Cody/Chad/Grayson. :ufdup: i can smell the mayo and wet dog from here :huhldup:

Last edited:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
RIGHT.....These nikkas accusing me of being a Cac for talking about Black issues :mjlol:. No passive aggressive racism like the typical cac poster pretending to be Black. ya'll got full blown White Supremacists and Black women haters on this site that ya'll won't even confront. :russ: But, naw, new nikkas that "know" a lot is the problem.
Lol foreal, nikka my face is in my avi, posted a pic and offering more proof if needed. I been lurkin I know how it work.

Any of yall bruhs in Orlando you can come party with me tonight too.

Classic Weekend

:wow:
That's you in ya avi? Brehettes simping you yet?
it is.
Don't count if I dont have any messages in my inbox so not yet got some daps and reps tho

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Lol foreal, nikka my face is in my avi, posted a pic and offering more proof if needed. I been lurkin I know how it work.

Any of yall bruhs in Orlando you can come party with me tonight too.

Classic Weekend

:wow:
it is.
Don't count if I dont have any messages in my inbox so not yet got some daps and reps tho

No word of a lie you remind of the :dahell: face

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Why ya'll all posting in the same threads, sounding exactly the same. Y'all too coordinated. Why dont y'all spread out like normal posters?

How y'all join on the same day, in the same threads, with damn near the same point of views. When ya'll gonna heel turn:lupe:
because they are agents, been waiting for the owners to open the gate to sign up. bet you a shyt ton of sleeper accounts were made once it was know you could sign up again. :coffee: class of 2016-???? are all not to be trusted just yet :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.