Why are there so many women selling cat nowadays?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
For real, dude is out here talking about murdering STEM brehs and "dragging them outside to get slaughtered":whoa:

And,you think I'm the only one saying these things? :pachaha:

You think people going to silently pass away, before attacking politicians of the Trump variety?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad you noticed it changed society really bad.

the ones who write the articles and IT lifestyle these women follow all looked at SATC as the bible.

a show where 60+ year old women are fcking everywhere they go, drinking wearing high fashions stinking of moth balls.

it was on the coli i read the shows author regretted not being married and having kids, that was a recent revelation i am sure it wont effect these chicks promiscuous behavior. its not cool to be married its better to be like madonna, naomi, and etc.

tenor.gif

thats how chicks handle problems these days by a good old fcking and being faithful in a relationship is boring to them.

Damn, feminism and greed doomed society

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
And why are they broke, selling their asses with STEM degrees? They should "work harder" right? :whistle:

System is broken and the politicians need to feel the heat of fear.

Yep broken

When this was released in 2012 .. it seemed like a possibility .. a remote one and an interesting point about future (distant future) possibilities it seemed.

Now in 2020 is it already here .. Google, Facebook, Plantir, Microsoft ...

Yep the system is broken and we are willingly walking further into the mire.

"If you done nothing wrong you have nothing to hide" gang needs to repeat back to the Govt/Big Business "If you have done nothing wrong then declassify/release everything"...

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where y’all seeing this? I haven’t encountered many regular chicks openly selling vagina. Not more than what’s been the norm. I see OnlyFans popping up but not outright prostitution.

Maybe I need to hang in more demonic circles. :hubie:
I'd wager that you either don't know enough women or the ones you do know don't reveal that part of themselves to you

It don't even have to be about demonic circles. Your quiet unassuming co worker might be selling feet pictures or fukking the 57 year old nikka that approached her at Barnes and Noble offering to take care of her

And it could be a whole side hustle or a quick one time lick

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The market value of certain things has been inflated to ridiculous levels in recent years (i.e. sneakers, streetwear, video game systems and especially p*ssy). Back in the 90's, Jordans didn't sell out and no one was selling them at inflated resale prices. It's even worse when it comes to p*ssy. This is mostly because of social media, the Internet and pop culture. Pop culture celebrates women being fat whores at the moment. :martin:The value of p*ssy, any p*ssy is through the roof. Simps artificially inflate the market value of p*ssy like hypebeasts artificially inflate the market value of sneakers. Because of dating apps, onlyfans, IG, YouTube etc., even the most basic fat nasty bytches walk around like they 2003 Beyoncé. As a 30 plus breh, we old enough to remember the baddest hoes in our class ended up getting knocked up by some around the way nikka and fell into working class to middle class regular ass life with kids obscurity. Now, the baddest bytch in your class on IG stepping off of private jets never showing you who's she's with in those exotic locales from the DR to Paris. :usure:bytches making high five figures a month on onlyfans not even selling p*ssy, some not even showing their p*ssy. How much you think they making actually selling p*ssy? :unimpressed: It's like Daz Dillinger choosing to slang dope instead of work at Luckys. :pachaha:These women trapping their bodies nowadays. On a mass scale. It's disgusting. The only thing keeping the local mall in my area open is the thot stores which get plenty of foot traffic and business daily. :hhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I dunno if it’s been said yet, probably has, but we live in a society that sells sex at every turn. So just putting myself in their shoes, if sex sells and it primarily revolves around women’s sexuality then why not sell it? It’d be one thing if this wasn’t a society that uses and promotes sexuality but since it does it can only stand to chance that women and men are going to take advantage of a huge and ever growing market for sex and services pertaining to it.

On the one hand, it reflects the gradual breakdown of society in terms of the social safety net which protects people from poverty as well as a breakdown of the moral/ethic fibers of society. On the other hand, for some women it reflects more democratization of sexuality in terms of women taking control and being the driving force behind it instead of men. It’s a weird Pandora’s box thing where men’s natural sexual desires for women created the current construct of sex in the marketplace to where it then makes women want to take more of an active role within this realm which of course disrupts the moral and ethical fabric. But if you’re the gatekeeper and provider, again, what’s stopping you from doing some wild shyt to make ends meet? Just like a dope dealer will sell that bag because it’s much quicker and easier than things that take time or additional resources not immediately available.

It’s fukked up but there’s cause and effect involved in a lot of this. But the Paradox is in say Southeast Asia the moral composition of the region makes it more accepting perhaps because of Eastern philosophy. But a place like Germany, with similar Judeo-Christian background, is a full blown brothel. Or even in the case of Dubai it’s a strict Muslim kingdom with whores everywhere in secret. In cases like Asia and Latin America, I suppose the tolerance comes from the acute poverty. In cases like Germany and UAE, where does this acceptance come from and where is it lacking in America? I would say that culturally speaking, it’s more frowned upon in the West simply because it goes against the idea of rugged individualism. You provide yourself with a woman by your merits, not by an outright purchase. Whereas in other industrialized or semi-industrialized places there’s less emphasis on personal achievement. But now, the avenues for personal success in America are becoming fewer and more difficult which may explain why men are increasingly taking this easier road to gratification. I dunno the particulars it’s just thoughts and theory. What I do know is that it’s probably gonna keep growing in acceptance and prevalence short of a sharp moral turn.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I dunno if it’s been said yet, probably has, but we live in a society that sells sex at every turn. So just putting myself in their shoes, if sex sells and it primarily revolves around women’s sexuality then why not sell it? It’d be one thing if this wasn’t a society that uses and promotes sexuality but since it does it can only stand to chance that women and men are going to take advantage of a huge and ever growing market for sex and services pertaining to it.

On the one hand, it reflects the gradual breakdown of society in terms of the social safety net which protects people from poverty as well as a breakdown of the moral/ethic fibers of society. On the other hand, for some women it reflects more democratization of sexuality in terms of women taking control and being the driving force behind it instead of men. It’s a weird Pandora’s box thing where men’s natural sexual desires for women created the current construct of sex in the marketplace to where it then makes women want to take more of an active role within this realm which of course disrupts the moral and ethical fabric. But if you’re the gatekeeper and provider, again, what’s stopping you from doing some wild shyt to make ends meet? Just like a dope dealer will sell that bag because it’s much quicker and easier than things that take time or additional resources not immediately available.

It’s fukked up but there’s cause and effect involved in a lot of this. But the Paradox is in say Southeast Asia the moral composition of the region makes it more accepting perhaps because of Eastern philosophy. But a place like Germany, with similar Judeo-Christian background, is a full blown brothel. Or even in the case of Dubai it’s a strict Muslim kingdom with whores everywhere in secret. In cases like Asia and Latin America, I suppose the tolerance comes from the acute poverty. In cases like Germany and UAE, where does this acceptance come from and where is it lacking in America? I would say that culturally speaking, it’s more frowned upon in the West simply because it goes against the idea of rugged individualism. You provide yourself with a woman by your merits, not by an outright purchase. Whereas in other industrialized or semi-industrialized places there’s less emphasis on personal achievement. But now, the avenues for personal success in America are becoming fewer and more difficult which may explain why men are increasingly taking this easier road to gratification. I dunno the particulars it’s just thoughts and theory. What I do know is that it’s probably gonna keep growing in acceptance and prevalence short of a sharp moral turn.

Excellent analysis. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayyy back in like '03, there was some kind of scientific/statistical analysis website that predicted by 2018, 80% of women will either have 1.A sex tape floating around in "cyber space",

2.worked as a stripper, or 3.dabbled in prostitution......I wonder how close they came to those predictions?:ohhh: