Why are there so many women selling cat nowadays?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dude just said a prostitute was in his programing class :what:
I know it makes no sense, but there's a lot of chicks out here at my university selling cat on the low. A lot of them are FOB Chinese or Viet chicks trying to pay for school:yeshrug:. We had a zoom meeting the other day in my physics class and we split into groups. Once of the chicks in my group was deadazz a 9/10:picard:.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
It's a lot of shyt. The internet and social media has just made it easier. Some will say that it's a breakdown of culture and morals. Which may be true. At least here in the US, I believe it's largely because the "American Dream" is dead. When a basic ass apartment is damn near $2000, student loans and shyt and etc, more and more women are saying fukk this grind. This is the oldest profession in the world. IT IS NOT GOING ANYWYERE.... LIKE EVER. EVER EVER. But the society you live in can do a lot in regards to quality of life, to quell it. The United States has been on a straight up race to the bottom for decades now though.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
America is in love with money. The love of money is the root of all evil.

You can't serve 2 masters. You either serve God (Yahweh Elohim) or mammon. It's impossible. A lot of people think they are only working to live, but they actually work the job they have because they love money and the things they can get with it.

Last edited:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
during a pandemic. hoes must have immune systems akin to the american military.
Nahhhhhh covid made us well me triple my prices n...they ate that shyt yupppp

I put on my ad...due 2 covid . N safety n health standards my price tripled....it was slow money

But yall ain't seen me on here begging either have u

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
as long as they let a trick hit the pvssy raw

:mjlit:

i've seen hookers wth masters degrees and PHd sell muff meat
they're just lazy as fuk
thats life
to please men with warm
sell to me you whore, i'll buy

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Nahhhhhh covid made us well me triple my prices n...they ate that shyt yupppp

I put on my ad...due 2 covid . N safety n health standards my price tripled....it was slow money

But yall ain't seen me on here begging either have u
oak cliff prostitute eh?:gucci:

i see what's going on out there with Moe3 and shyt.:francis:

aye, do me a favour.:usure:

don't type to me.:hamster:

please, i am but a good Godly man, stay away from me you she:demonic:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
'nowadays' :troll:

Women have always sold their bodies. Some all the time but more often than not it's seasonal.

A single mom wants an amazing christmas for her kids. Everybody wonders how she does it when she pulls it off. On FB she chalks it up to God's grace. But in the deep dark hours another tale emerges.

Saw those types of situations with my own eyes.

No it's not all females. Just saying I've seen enough to know it's not simply 'the grace of God' unless He wants women out here smutting for dollars.

They are talking about a false god. Some realize it and some don't.

People mistake when a person says "god" that they mean Yahweh Elohim. No, unless they say a specific name, the majority of the time it's a god of convenience for them. Some make a god of themselves.

We are all guilty of this at times.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah bro his right and also the lady magazines writers for mags like cosmopolitan, justseventeen, teenvogue,etc all say shyt like :

- monetize your libido
- impact your instagram page
- all got their leads from samantha and them from SATC thats why they think its appropriate to be overly promiscuous with no consequence. stepping up to sell, is just their natural progression.

its no longer cool to be a wife and mother its cooler to be samantha and carrie bradshaw and them and they were pretty much selling their ass.

giphy.gif

good thread.
Good observation to bring up SATC

That show changed society and people hardly talk about it

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Good observation to bring up SATC

That show changed society and people hardly talk about it

I'm glad you noticed it changed society really bad.

the ones who write the articles and IT lifestyle these women follow all looked at SATC as the bible.

a show where 60+ year old women are fcking everywhere they go, drinking wearing high fashions stinking of moth balls.

it was on the coli i read the shows author regretted not being married and having kids, that was a recent revelation i am sure it wont effect these chicks promiscuous behavior. its not cool to be married its better to be like madonna, naomi, and etc.

tenor.gif

thats how chicks handle problems these days by a good old fcking and being faithful in a relationship is boring to them.