Why are there so many women selling cat nowadays?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
fukk going to work for most folks. I'd probably be slanging that shyt too if I had it. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Wayyy back in like '03, there was some kind of scientific/statistical analysis website that predicted by 2018, 80% of women will either have 1.A sex tape floating around in "cyber space",

2.worked as a stripper, or 3.dabbled in prostitution......I wonder how close they came to those predictions?:ohhh:

I think any mature person looking at the situation could have predicted that. In 03 I was in college in Florida and it was wild.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Covid 19 is the reason. Majority of women work in the service industry. They got hit hard in this pandemic. And with no money coming in they have sell what they have.

This is good for you dudes. The more p*ssy on the streets will drive the price down. Shorty that is a 5 who want you to wine and dine her is done for.

Haliax

Pro
Daps
Reppin
united kingdom
I'm not talking about the women on IG. I'm talking about regular women, it seems like its a lot of women selling themselves nowadays. Shyt is actually deppressing:francis:. This one Asian chick in my C++ class randomly stopped showing up two weeks ago. Happens to be that she got caught in a prostitution sting:mjlol:. A guy in our class found her ad and recognized her in it :hhh:. It be the girls you wouldn't even expect too:picard:.

Well it is the oldest profession in the world.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
1. Anything that gets sold, gets bought.

2. It’s one of very few things one can still sell even if it isn’t that fresh.

3. LOL, bruh said “even the ones you don’t expect”

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
“I’m in a bind Nate”:mjcry:

D0-D8820-A-1-A42-4476-9235-59-E731-B0-B8-C3.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Covid 19 is the reason. Majority of women work in the service industry. They got hit hard in this pandemic. And with no money coming in they have sell what they have.

This is good for you dudes. The more p*ssy on the streets will drive the price down. Shorty that is a 5 who want you to wine and dine her is done for.

It was happening before covid bro

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'm not talking about the women on IG. I'm talking about regular women, it seems like its a lot of women selling themselves nowadays. Shyt is actually deppressing:francis:. This one Asian chick in my C++ class randomly stopped showing up two weeks ago. Happens to be that she got caught in a prostitution sting:mjlol:. A guy in our class found her ad and recognized her in it :hhh:. It be the girls you wouldn't even expect too:picard:.
Was she a fresh off the boat type or born here?

Can't deny the white boys love Asians she saw a lane and exploited it.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
i've never understood the science of pimping. how do these nikkas make all this money off SOMEONE ELSES BODY?

What does a pimp actually do for her? manage her bookings and security or something?

HOW does a girl let someone else take all her money or a good chunk of it.....?

Why doesnt the working girl just do the shyt her self and increase her profits?

@skeetsinternal
You know the old saying that "women like men who provide security and protection"? Well that statement is true, anywhere in the world. Women from broken homes or runaways are usually looking for a father figure to guide them and provide them protection. Pimps know how to exploit that. They often use "push and pull" tactics to get these women the adore them then they withold feelings to toprture the women (they make the women feel that they can't live without the pimp). They lure the women in on some "I'll love you forever"..... "I'll protect you from the world"..."once we make enough money in the game me n you are going to get married and live happily ever after". etc.

It's pretty much the same way fatherless women are always trying to find that male figure in their life to protect them:francis:.

This shyt right here sums it up: