Why are there absent fathers in our community?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I like how you come at me,but wont answer ?. If you have something to contribute speak ya peace brotha.Cats getting emotional in here.Hope I didn't hit a nerve :sas2:
So are you not going to respond to the chart I posted which proves its a nationwide trend and not a "black" issue? Otherwise I can send this to the bushes.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
@OP many of them are serving extendo prison sentences for the same crimes whites get a slap on the wrist for. Many of them are dead because of gang violence which is going to be a given with the systemic poverty black people face in America., then of course many are good for nothing selfish pieces of shyt.

Most of the problems black people face today in America are direct descendents of the racist laws and policies of the antebellum south.

Families were broken up on purpose-------->Weak family structure today
Not allowed to own property------------------->Low ownership rates today
Not allowed to learn math---------------------->Poor math performance today
Not allowed to read------------------------------>Questionable literacy rates today
Not allowed to vote------------------------------>Low voting rates today
Not allowed to freely move about------------->Ghettos today
Not allowed to maintain dignity and identity outside of performing function for master.--------------------------------------------->Low self worth today

As you can see the chains have been lifted from our bodies but our minds are still chained, beaten and bruised. This shyt didn't happen in isolation. We have been beaten and kicked for hundreds of years and generally treated like breathing yard equipment and we are expected to be squared away inside 50 years of gaining civil rights and 150 years from the end of chattel slavery? I'm not even 30 yet and my own mother(born in '48) saw whites only drinking fountains for most of her childhood What do YOU think?

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
@OP many of them are serving extendo prison sentences for the same crimes whites get a slap on the wrist for. Many of them are dead because of gang violence which is going to be a given with the systemic poverty black people face in America., then of course many are good for nothing selfish pieces of shyt.

Most of the problems black people face today in America are direct descendents of the racist laws and policies of the antebellum south.

Families were broken up on purpose-------->Weak family structure today
Not allowed to own property------------------->Low ownership rates today
Not allowed to learn math---------------------->Poor math performance today
Not allowed to read------------------------------>Questionable literacy rates today
Not allowed to vote------------------------------>Low voting rates today
Not allowed to freely move about------------->Ghettos today
Not allowed to maintain dignity and identity outside of performing function for master.--------------------------------------------->Low self worth today

As you can see the chains have been lifted from out bodies but our minds are still chained, beaten and bruised. This shyt didn't happen in isolation. We have been beaten and kicked for hundreds of years. Treated like breathing yard equipments and we are expected to be squared away inside 50 years of gaining civil rights and 150 years from the end of chattel slavery? What do YOU think?
Just like in slavery families were broken up on purpose as well,they destroyed anything we made especially Black Wall Street.I got a ? you think integration helped or hurt?You on point about mentally slavery as well :wow:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Ok you right what else you want me to say :heh: props on chart
I didn't want you to say I was right; I was trying to get you to stimulate conversation; its your thread remember? It just seems as though once it was proven its not strictly a "black" issue, you lost interest. Ya'll create and threads and just let them go stale, its weird.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I didn't want you to say I was right; I was trying to get you to stimulate conversation; its your thread remember? It just seems as though once it was proven its not strictly a "black" issue, you lost interest. Ya'll create and threads and just let them go stale, its weird.
Let them go stale :dahell: I was doing most of the talking and the back forth took away from some of the thread.I'm not here to troll breh,nor argue.Just wanted to see legit opinions.I haven't lost interest,just waiting for folks to speak their peace so we can see what's going on.Now back to topic,it definitely is a problem in our community.Yes it's worldwide but I'm talking about our community.What can we do?what are some solutions?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I know threads have been done before,but im not saying there aren't other absent fathers in other communities but this is very common in ours.I don't know the stats so im not gonna get into it but what is the deal?Why cant we have the highest marriage rate between our men and our women.Why cant wedlock rate be low?

The same reason prisons are filled with blacks, alot of black abortions, or killed in the street. This country is on a mission to destroy the black family. They have been doing that since we were on auction blocks. We have to realize whats going on and fight the system

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The same reason prisons are filled with blacks, alot of black abortions, or killed in the street. This country is on a mission to destroy the black family. They have been doing that since we were on auction blocks. We have to realize whats going on and fight the system
I agree with prisons and killings.As for abortion that's another topic. :whoa: that's a CHOICE.We are waking up but some of us are still sleep.Revolution can't be televised because face it,we aren't all tuned in.Negativity has really did a disservice among us.Doesn't help negative stereotypes are hurting to

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I agree with prisons and killings.As for abortion that's another topic. :whoa: that's a CHOICE.We are waking up but some of us are still sleep.Revolution can't be televised because face it,we aren't all tuned in.Negativity has really did a disservice among us.Doesn't help negative stereotypes are hurting to

true.. i should have said forced sterilization of black women. Abortion is a choice and some of us is just pure evil