Why are some women happy with not having a title?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Personally at this point in my life, I can like, shyt, love someone and it doesn't mean I want to make them my personal sex slave (for lack of a better comparison)... I don't need to be seeing anyone else either, but the entire title thing can come with a lot of mental boundaries. Let's just let live and see where things go, people change everyday, people may grow apart. As long as honesty & communication are there, who needs a title? It's not tangible.

I like my freedom, and no, that term shouldn't mean I wish to sleep around. It just means I may wake up tomorrow and want to move to the other side of the world to pursue personal goals that may not coincide with their own.

:huhldup: definitely the type of guy to avoid.

This is literally why, who the hell wants to be involved with a dude that feels so "meh" about them that they can get up and move to the other side of the world with no problems. :heh:

sorry that no titles shyt won't work for me. Either I'm your gf/wife/fiance etc or I'm no one. :yeshrug:

Ashley Banks

Daps
*fixed the HELL out of this*

If i felt like i had to work to get a dude to wife me I'd stop talking to him. You would be working for the rest of your life and that's if the guy that already doesn't feel that strongly about you, decides you're "worthy" enough to be his gf. And if he doesn't you just made yourself look stupid by going out of your way for a dude that doesn't give a fukk about you.

I feel like, You're either going to wife me or you're not. Im not jumping through hoops for a man just to be his gf, after im his wife? Sure. but getting you to see my worth shouldn't be an extra job. I seriously hope you don't tell any female in your family or any female close to you that she has to do backflips for a man just so he can call her his gf.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If i felt like i had to work to get a dude to wife me I'd stop talking to him. You would be working for the rest of your life, you'd never get a chance to just be happy. You're either going to wife me or you're not. getting you to see my worth shouldn't be an extra job. I seriously hope you don't tell any female in your family or any female close to you that she has to do backflips for a man just so he can call her his gf.
:ld: Well you wldnt husband a man without seeing his values n whatnot, i wld think you wld want him to put some effort into the relationship and show you his worth. Being a gf or wife shldnt be a thing any female can get from a man easily (within reason), and vice versa for men.

Ashley Banks

Daps
:ld: Well you wldnt husband a man without seeing his values n whatnot, i wld think you wld want him to put some effort into the relationship and show you his worth. Being a gf or wife shldnt be a thing any female can get from a man easily (within reason), and vice versa for men.

There's a difference between putting effort into a relationship and working for a title. There's no relationship there. He said "how hard are you willing to work for the title", that means he expects you to basically treat him like he's your husband while you're just an extra to him. idk maybe he meant something different by how hard are you willing to work for a title but that's what I got from it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
There's a difference between putting effort into a relationship and working for a title. There's no relationship there. He said "how hard are you willing to work for the title", that means he expects you to basically treat him like he's your husband while you're just an extra to him. idk maybe he meant something different by how hard are you willing to work for a title but that's what I got from it.
oh ok now i get it, your right he's basically using her.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
:huhldup: definitely the type of guy to avoid.

This is literally why, who the hell wants to be involved with a dude that feels so "meh" about them that they can get up and move to the other side of the world with no problems. :heh:

sorry that no titles shyt won't work for me. Either I'm your gf/wife/fiance etc or I'm no one. :yeshrug:
so basically you want someone to claim ownership of you... how unreal is that?

i can have DEAR love for someone... you love your parents don't you? would that stop you from moving from across the seas to pursue your dreams, although you may miss them... you have to follow your own hearts desires.

you can't own anyone in this world is my message. each person has a personal up bringing and different views, we may have entirely different goals and that's fine. we share something special when in one another's presence is all that matters.

Ashley Banks

Daps
so basically you want someone to claim ownership of you... how unreal is that?

i can have DEAR love for someone... you love your parents don't you? would that stop you from moving from across the seas to pursue your dreams, although you may miss them... you have to follow your own hearts desires.

you can't own anyone in this world is my message. each person has a personal up bringing and different views, we may have entirely different goals and that's fine. we share something special when in one another's presence is all that matters.

Or maybe I don't want unreliable people in my life. :heh: wtf why would you want to get involved with someone that doesn't know what they want? You might be ok with someone being there for you one day then not being there the next but I'm not and any man that is like that can stay far away from me. That doesn't mean I'm trying to own someone or that I want someone to claim ownership of me (wtf) that just means I don't want someone that isn't serious about me. You can try to romanticize it all you want but guys like you are exactly the type of dude I avoid. :yeshrug:

& lmfao @ something special, you're so full of shyt. I want someone that's reliable not someone that pretends we have something special so he can fukk and leave. Either I'm your gf/wife/fiance or you don't exist. I already have a male friend and I don't want anymore.

Last edited:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Or maybe I don't want unreliable people in my life. :heh: wtf why would you want to get involved with someone that doesn't know what they want? You might be ok with someone being there for you one day then not being there the next but I'm not and any man that is like that can stay far away from me. That doesn't mean I'm trying to own someone or that I want someone to claim ownership of me (wtf) that just means I don't want someone that isn't serious about me. You can try to romanticize it all you want but guys like you are exactly the type of dude I avoid. :yeshrug:

& lmfao @ something special, you're so full of shyt. I want someone that's reliable not someone that pretends we have something special so he can fukk and leave. Either I'm your gf/wife/fiance or you don't exist. I already have a male friend and I don't want anymore.
the only people we should rely on is ourselves. you said it yourself, you're not okay with people being there one day and not the next. it's life, everything you love will one day either change or die, that's the beauty of it all.

i'm completely honest with people and only ask for that honesty back, nothing more nothing less, from there i can decide whether or not i feel you belong in my personal experience.

why the aggression? we just have different viewpoints is all. i'll do anything within my power to assist the people i care for as long as it doesn't entirely displace me, in which case, someone who cares about me probably shouldn't have to ask of such things.

i never said i wish to fukk and leave, my only intentions are to feel out situations and do what we as separate beings feel is right at that moment. i'm not forcing anything on anyone. the now is all we have.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Cause the dudes that won't give her a title are more attractive than the men that would.