Why are some women happy with not having a title?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I know it sounds childish but I dont care for a situationship or having a "special bond" with someone

Its either we're in a relationship or Im single.

Most of my friends are either married, engaged or in a ltr.

So I cant really ask them this question because they wouldnt know the meaning :pachaha:

Can a female tell me what exactly does she get out of being committed to a man that won't even call her his girlfriend/woman/wifey ? :patrice:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Because she is desperate and/or thinks she can spin it into a relationship.

They think it's normal/ or that's all they can get/deserve.

They tell themselves it's what they want to.

Some that's all they want really :ehh: it's a rare some tho.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Maybe they don't care about titles, maybe they're desperate. Couldn't be me though. :heh: I don't know any man on earth that wouldn't want to claim a woman he really likes.
Personally at this point in my life, I can like, shyt, love someone and it doesn't mean I want to make them my personal sex slave (for lack of a better comparison)... I don't need to be seeing anyone else either, but the entire title thing can come with a lot of mental boundaries. Let's just let live and see where things go, people change everyday, people may grow apart. As long as honesty & communication are there, who needs a title? It's not tangible.

I like my freedom, and no, that term shouldn't mean I wish to sleep around. It just means I may wake up tomorrow and want to move to the other side of the world to pursue personal goals that may not coincide with their own.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Personally at this point in my life, I can like, shyt, love someone and it doesn't mean I want to make them my personal sex slave (for lack of a better comparison)... I don't need to be seeing anyone else either, but the entire title thing can come with a lot of mental boundaries. Let's just let live and see where things go, people change everyday, people may grow apart. As long as honesty & communication are there, who needs a title? It's not tangible.

I like my freedom, and no, that term shouldn't mean I wish to sleep around. It just means I may wake up tomorrow and want to move to the other side of the world to pursue personal goals that may not coincide with their own.
I feel so sorry for the poor babies who fall for this BS.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I feel so sorry for the poor babies who fall for this BS.
You assume I'm lying? Why? I don't attempt to mingle with any of the women on this site so what would be my purpose/agenda here?

You're holding on to something, it's okay, let it go. You can only live your life and tune your own emotions. You have no control over another.